Ranking
Alright let's continue with the fact that I don't care and say that he's out.
We sure make a lot of trouble in #Recruitment xD
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Alright my time to shine.

Hello, I'm Shigiezi (SHI-GEE-Z) I'm 16 from Canada! I've been playing toribash for some time now, this being my new main account but my old one was called sdsman. (kill me) That account was made in 2013 but in around 2016 I quit for a couple months and came back in September that year, Mainly playing single-player. I've been sparring for around 2 years but never really had a teacher to tell me how to punch, kick, etc. I recently have been getting a teacher and it has helped me. my past clans were sort of weird, I haven't been able to stay in a stable one and if we include ones from sdsman (still kill me for that name), they are non-existent some of them. But I'll name them anyway. They were NightShade, the old Electric [e]
a clan called Ox, and the rest of them I can't remember.
You might of heard some things about me that I'm most likely not going to deny. But what happened in the past cant be changed. I'd like to think my self as a person has changed but what I've said to some people cannot. I'm not going to be surprised if I'm denied.

I'm not an amazing sparrer, I'm still learning but I like to think I'm at least decent, here are some replays that I consider to be some of my best.

Fin.
Attached Files
_s _shigiezi 2.rpl (655.8 KB, 6 views)
spar with trkmonarch.rpl (769.7 KB, 6 views)
short self spar got bored.rpl (309.2 KB, 7 views)
spar with derp.rpl (909.5 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Shigiezi; Aug 27, 2018 at 12:53 AM.
<Tazare> Now that would decap a lot of daughters
<Tazare> Wouldn't you agree?
LOL hey there!

No from me. Telling me to kill myself on discord, then applying to my clan is probably not how you should first introduce yourself

Good luck!
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
well, I don't know if you can join us by your skill level now but you aren't that bad anyways. I'll let this criterion to other members.

I would ask you to stick around with us so we can know you better, at least

I think yes you can join us but you have to show being worthy with good attitude and improvement among us.

note for members: my yes isn't definitive, I just said he can join (in my opinion). Though, we need to discuss some stuff internally before letting him get in.

PM me if any you have any question about it ^
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

still sorry over that Karbn. I had to tell ake I said sorry for him to be friends with me again :/ 100% agree with your answer and I'm not going to act like it never happened.
As long as you're mature about it in the future then we won't have a problem. I'll give some feedback on your replays very soon!
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
sure thing!
-----
quick spar with mars bar thought i should post here in case it helps me
Attached Files
spar with marrez like 400.rpl (523.1 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Shigiezi; Aug 27, 2018 at 07:24 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
No from me, good luck.
Your replays aren't much of what we're looking for, so I'll leave it to the boys to decide whether you're joining or not.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Can you do any other opener than horse stance? :|
lksajlekj
Let me start again, hi there. You seem to be a promising player but as for now you are not enough for our clan
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos