Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Planning on watching Hitman Reborn, Gintama, and FMA Brotherhood.

I feel like watching some long animes

:3
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Started reading comics now, with all the hype from the avengers and batman and stuff.
currently just reading the same ongoing mangas that ive been reading for ages, bleach, naruto, gamaran, HSD Kenichi, god of highschool etc

the comic series are so indepth, all the characters interact with each other and they go so far back, that its quite overwhelming at the start. still trying to get a sense of whats happened and whos done what etc.

collecting hardcopies of a portion of the avengers and the superman/batman series

also reading the Marvel Civil War section of the marvel universe.
the scope of a series like that is ridiculous, the global events in the marvel universe effect every active story, it takes you through issues the avengers, xmen, young avengers, x-force, wolverine, spiderman, fantastic four, iron man, captain america and a couple of teams that ive never even heard of.
i cant imagine trying to follow a series like that in hard copy...

Overall im enjoying these muuuuch more than any manga ive ever read, the quality and standard is just so damn high.

For those who find that anime/manga is a bit repetative, having a look into the comic/graphic novel/western scene (DC/marvel/dark horse etc) would be well worth your time.
Last edited by BenDover; Jul 26, 2012 at 11:32 PM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
^Got a box of old comic from those series. Lots of Fantastic Four, Spider Man, Super Man(he's DC though) and heaps of other marvel stuff. It's kinda neat. You make me want to find the earlier number of those and start reading.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
What else are you hiding in that "attic" of yours? Mufufufufufufufufufu~
[Hunters], [RSO], and [Anime United]! I AM BACK FROM HIATUS
I can't stop watching Amagami SS @.@ the arcs are just too cute for me. All the characters are so likable without resorting to gimmicks like pity or eccentricity. They're just normal. And they may be the first normal characters I've ever found enjoyable.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Very close to dropping Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru. There is almost literally no character development. The 4th episode feels like what's supposed to be the 10th episode.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Originally Posted by HuskyDQ View Post
What else are you hiding in that "attic" of yours? Mufufufufufufufufufu~

Nothing. :3

Mostly my Dad's old books, and SNES.