Toribash
Originally Posted by Powelly View Post
We have the best Vibe ;)

And your allies help give the Vibe even stronger vibe due to electricity is powerful
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Pow, I love that song too! I've got others like this that I don't recall at the moment but should hopefully remember sooner or later.

Not too bad of a song old man Cheeto, I've listened to a little bit of Nightcore. Most of it isn't my cup of tea though. This however, isn't too bad. (Fun Fact: I don't like tea.)

Yeah Deak, has a good vibe to it. ;)
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
And your allies help give the Vibe even stronger vibe due to electricity is powerful

Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
Pow, I love that song too! I've got others like this that I don't recall at the moment but should hopefully remember sooner or later.

Not too bad of a song old man Cheeto, I've listened to a little bit of Nightcore. Most of it isn't my cup of tea though. This however, isn't too bad. (Fun Fact: I don't like tea.)

Yeah Deak, has a good vibe to it. ;)

I know heaps of awesome music like this, I'll share one day when I have time lol

I've been listening to this mix today, It's pretty chilled.
Ahhh yes, here's a list of a few songs also tend to listen to. I could probably go on forever.

Kygo - Firestone

The Weeknd - Can't feel my face

Lost Frequencies - Are you with me

Years & Years - King

Last edited by Sparky; Jul 6, 2015 at 10:41 AM.
Ahhh yes, here's a list of a few songs also tend to listen to. I could probably go on forever.

Kygo - Firestone

The Weeknd - Can't feel my face

Lost Frequencies - Are you with me

Years & Years - King

Nice list sparky, here's mine :3

Woodkid-Run boy run

AMPR-Astro

Tove Lo-Habits (Stay high)

Duck sauce-NRG (Damn you sparky for making me get addicted to this song >___>)

Seekrit song :>

Last edited by SrCheetah; Jul 6, 2015 at 11:25 AM.
Wolololololo
I half expected Rick Astley as the last one. That NRG remix is awesome though! Never heard of Astro but it's a nice song, I'll be sure to start listening to it.

When we become Official, we'll need to make a thread for music and create a Vibe Playlist
Last edited by Sparky; Jul 6, 2015 at 02:28 PM.
I half expected Rick Astley as the last one. That NRG remix is awesome though! Never heard of Astro but it's a nice song, I'll be sure to start listening to it.

When we become Official, we'll need to make a thread for music and create a Vibe Playlist

Need to have good music for a good Vibe ;)