Toribash
Originally Posted by Scar View Post
Hello Catalyst members! Today, i will be making an app to join Catalyst, Introducing myself, My username is scar, I'm friendly and I'd love to meet new people to make friends with, and to play together on Toribash, I have almost 7 alts, i barely remember why i even made them.

I play AikidoBigDojo most in toribash, it's a really competetive mod, you can see me play ABD most in bet servers/the 5k tourney.
When i get bored of ABD,I play RK-mma or Lenshu3ng. I don't spend my whole time in toribash, i try to balance it and mantain a social life

I live in indonesia with GMT +7
I've seen Gucci,bodedee and calamity a few times in-game
Thats all! Replays will be attached in the bottom(yes i have a habbit of using CAPS in naming replays)
If you need my skype, Send me a PM. I dont share my skype with random people.

Have a good day!

Yes my friend, welcome to CTea <3
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
Yo, the name is Zwift, but you can call me Zwift. I am here to be apart of this wonderful clan. I live in California(where the Cali girls are at) and my GMT is -5. My age is 15 turning 16 and I'm pretty mature and mostly fun to be around. The mods I am skillful at are Greykido(main mod), aikido(big dojo also), rk-mma, boxshu, and many more mods like torisex.tbm(jk). My play style for aikido type mods is defensive start, but offensive in the middle of the match for p0ints.

Well, I am also an artist when it comes to toribash art and irl. I can make heads, avatars, sets, pft's, wallpapers,and trail textures. The art styles I use are cartoon, anime, semi-realistic. I make art to make moneys. I also make moneys from duels, bets, and tourneys. You can usually find me in public6, tourney5, and random servers with the name of "zwoft."

Ok, so I also know a couple of members in the clan already like Gucci, Matharu, Turtle, Scar. My forum/in game activity is better than ever right now. That's all, and I hope I would get accepted to this amazing clan ;3. Also, will be adding replays soon, can't right now cos I'm on my phone.
Attached Files
imnoob abd.rpl (43.9 KB, 5 views)
Zwift - meowme - abd.rpl (66.3 KB, 4 views)
Zwift - blu_parkour_garagea.rpl (478.6 KB, 4 views)
Zwift - Scar - abd - splt.rpl (44.1 KB, 4 views)
No Mercy Given.rpl (121.8 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Zwift; Jul 1, 2015 at 05:29 AM.
(╭ರᴥ•́)
Ayy, Zwift here is a pretty awesome person! I mean he is really kind and fun to be around with and he is fit to be a Catalastian. I vote Yes.
I am just an icon livin'
Originally Posted by Zwift View Post
Yo, the name is Zwift, but you can call me Zwift. I am here to be apart of this wonderful clan. I live in California(where the Cali girls are at) and my GMT is -5. My age is 15 turning 16 and I'm pretty mature and mostly fun to be around. The mods I am skillful at are Greykido(main mod), aikido(big dojo also), rk-mma, boxshu, and many more mods like torisex.tbm(jk). My play style for aikido type mods is defensive start, but offensive in the middle of the match for p0ints.

Well, I am also an artist when it comes to toribash art and irl. I can make heads, avatars, sets, pft's, wallpapers,and trail textures. The art styles I use are cartoon, anime, semi-realistic. I make art to make moneys. I also make moneys from duels, bets, and tourneys. You can usually find me in public6, tourney5, and random servers with the name of "zwoft."

Ok, so I also know a couple of members in the clan already like Gucci, Matharu, Turtle, Scar. My forum/in game activity is better than ever right now. That's all, and I hope I would get accepted to this amazing clan ;3. Also, will be adding replays soon, can't right now cos I'm on my phone.

100% Yes
Agus and Foobi, two biggest losers of Toribash
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i vote 1000000% yes on zwift also ive seen youR art its nice
I be that fan for siscon, lolicon, any form of pixlepussy I can pooled my dick out and skeet on it buakky on they face
Nice app, you seem gudnuf to drink this Ctea. It's a yes for me boi!
If you cannot be safe, be fucking deadly.
[Ct] - [HOONIGAN]
Originally Posted by Zwift View Post

I guess you're in ^-^
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again