Ranking
It's me Wolfy! Nothing special just that wolf that looks for blood. I'm from the U.S.A in central time. I've been playing since 2014 which is crazy why I'm still here. I decided to get back into clans and I heard you guys were looking. You guys have some good skilled players so I'd like to join you guys and help fight for you! I'm good at mushu and aikido mods and also make mods when I feel like it (sometimes I take requests ). I don't have any replays because of my new pc (cricri). I'm a nice player and wont start any drama between anyone. Also I'm a 9th dan... Still... So close to 10th ;-;
But anyways! Thank you for reading and have a good day
~|That Wolf Guy|~
Wolfy posted for discussion
Darknesslor, denied buddy

Edit:
Wolfy and Lefarid are both accepted Welcome to aboard!
Last edited by Trestet; May 17, 2017 at 12:00 AM.

Originally Posted by Trestet View Post
Wolfy posted for discussion
Darknesslor, denied buddy

Edit:
Wolfy and Lefarid are both accepted Welcome to aboard!

REALLY THEN TELL ME WHY I AM DENIED
-----
NVM I WILL NOT APP AGAIN CAUSE YOU DENIED ME FOR NO REASON 😑😑😑
Last edited by Darknesslor; May 17, 2017 at 01:28 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Age and Gender: I am currently 14 years of age and male (turning 15 in less than a month)

Current Belt: I am a 9th Dan Black Belt

Time zone: I am currently in the timezone of the UK, and I doubt that that will change anytime soon.
I assure you that I will be playing with you guys as much as possible in my free time if I am chosen. This is because I want to keep my skill under control after a 9 month break and let everyone have the best experience possible while warring and practising with the clan.

In general I play for around 6 hours a day.

Why do I want to join All Stars? -

I would like to join for several reasons, one would be that I want the clan to reach the top and I want to be apart of that. I will not join to be a pain in the ass to you and I will take part in wars and activities within the clan, like if the clan did their own betting server or something like that I would attend that and other things, I'm not one to join a clan to just brag that I am apart of that said team. But just like anyone else I am not perfect and I can be a bit of a dick sometimes, I admit that and will put my hand up and say it I get salty when losing sometimes. But I have been on for about an hour now practising and haven't raged once. Now I don't know if that means I'm less of a gamer or what? maybe you can help me out by answering that, I don't expect to get in AllStars first time with this short application but id appreciate if you could possibly consider letting me join and be apart of the team. But you don't have to ;)

Past Clan Experience -

As I said before I have been away for about 9 months but before I left I was in a few clans, I applied for WAPOW and my application was in discussion but later denied. I was apart of (TEKKEN) for the best part of a month and I was in a few other clans that either do not exist anymore or that I cannot see on the current clan listings.

Activity -

I am active Monday through Saturday but Sunday I am usually busy or visiting my grandparents or revising for school tests or something like that. but most Sundays I'm free to play.

Additional Information -

I have no life
Toribash? completed it mate

Originally Posted by ShadowMan76 View Post
hi my name is ShadowMan76 and im a black belt player, i've been playing toribash since 2012 and haven't played in 2014-2016 cuz of internet.
i'm 13 yrs old and my GTM: is 1+ i live in Norway sometime im in Somalia so i want to join All Stars because i like joining wars and being with new friends.
my fav. mods are: judo, ABD, aikido and teakkyon.
hope you accept my app, im not that good making applications, and im not a memelord if you dont like them.

https://cache.toribash.com/forum/imag...ies/xzibit.png
-----
hi my name is ShadowMan76 and im a black belt player, i've been playing toribash since 2012 and haven't played in 2014-2016 cuz of internet.
i'm 13 yrs old and my GTM: is 1+ i live in Norway sometime im in Somalia so i want to join All Stars because i like joining wars and being with new friends.
my fav. mods are: judo, ABD, aikido and teakkyon.
hope you accept my app, im not that good making applications, and im not a memelord if you dont like them.
Last edited by ShadowMan76; May 17, 2017 at 08:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello to all who read this. My name is Artemas, to be honest, I would like to become Edward or Richard. I live in Russia, in the city of St. Petersburg. I am now 15 years old, I am fond of learning languages. My main dream is to move to the USA, Los Angeles or Las Vegas. Languages ​​are not ordinary, but programming (C ++, HTML, PHP, Pascal). I often try to play in Toribash, I think this game is good for communicating with foreigners, learning the language, and earnings real money. I would like to join the AS, because this clan is very active, and the players who are in it are very skillful and outgoing! For example Real, i think He is a very creative person, I know for sure that he can help in any situation, he will help. i would like to learn more about you guys and for you to get to know me better and play together with you! I think i would fit in the AS family! ;)