Ranking
This is script i have ever had! The best! Based on my opinion. I love this script, it has helped me out a lot! Keep making this script better and better! Keep up the good work!
Doesn't work. I put it in the scripts file and as an adobe file, when I put it in and I opened it up in toribash, it said error in opening script. Fix this now.
Check my mixtape here
Selling my Deac here
Good stuff. Really helps me create new openers, Which is nice since my brain only holds 2kb of member. ('~_~)
NXIII(Number-XIII) AKA the 13th disciple
For those having issues with it in order to enable the script you must type
/ls movememory.lua then press F1 then push the HOLD button up top
why is it when im gonna put it in the script and when i open toribash and i go to the script but i cant see it help please
Seems like this is really useful for multi tasking ingame and on forums!
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
When I was a beginner this was the best thing ever. of course , now I don't use this. But a good suggestion would be to make it (This is optional and just a suggestion) you can make a group so that when you open the group it shows the moves you saved in that group. This would be helpful for space saving.

So it would look like this when you open it up.

(Group) And then it would continue down of how many groups you have. You can make groups and name them , and then you can open them and fill them. That would help a lot of people. When I used this that was one thing I wanted.