Ranking
I do have 4.0 but doing the video with 3.99

Edit: Nvm ill just pick

Edit2: ok guys here is the new one and the old one

its gonna go up to 4 mins I need a lot of sparring replays for the new one p.s no finish off repay
Edit 3: oh I forgot but what do you want it to say at the end?
Last edited by Death9535; Oct 12, 2012 at 08:58 PM.
Replay thread

Just made...

I told you before but its, Dyamorph_Total_2011.

with this song I can make the video for an hour if I had the replays....

Edit: Any of your friends can help make the sparring replays no finishing off blow
Last edited by Death9535; Oct 13, 2012 at 09:34 PM.
Replay thread

Just made...

Just as a heads up guys. Death does need a few more sparring replays for the video, so if people could help him out there, that'd be great.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
Oh and AikidoKP and 326 you might love this replay but I see the comments later here you go :P
p.s I am a little bad at poses and this is a sparring replay I made for you guys and made for the video.
Attached Files
Sparring secret replay 2.rpl (304.4 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Death9535; Oct 14, 2012 at 07:42 AM.
Replay thread

Just made...

Imo, the start of the replay was sorta weird... I don't think that it should have been started when they were that close to each other. It doesn't give them much time to run.
Most of the replay was stiff, which isn't good. Needs to be more relaxed.
I see that you guys decided to start off with a run but it didn't turn out to be so successful. Like I said before, it was sorta weird.
Near the end, and throughout the replay, there were opportunities in which you guys could have gotten more hits in. Maybe would have made it look cooler.
Also, both people shouldn't be posing at the end. A spar should be ended with a knock-out blow, which leaves the loser on the ground and full relaxed. Mostly because that's how they're going to end up, because they have less points. But other than that the poses looked good.
Also, too much jumps, not a lot of fighting. All the points in the replay were gained in the beginning, which means after the fighting, it's boring and hard to watch.
Also, imo, I think that the replay should've been about 1200 frames, giving the two time to run at each other. In this case isn't really needed, but just a tip for the future.

Note: These are all my opinions, I don't wish to offend the makers of this replay, just to inform of what should be fixed in future spars. Constructive criticism.
Also, I used also too much.
Last edited by Kunamikaii; Oct 14, 2012 at 09:27 AM.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥((((/\/\WOLFE ORKO/\/\))))♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
lulz, I didn't actually make that replay. That was Death and possibly some other person, not entirely sure.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.