Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[VID]Urban Clan Video Event (500k+ TC Prize Pool)

Hi there guys, we here at UrbanUnit are at that point again where we need a clan video to showcase out replays.
Single player, Multiplayer, maybe the odd realism thrown in there?
Either way, we want YOU to make it!
This once in a life time opportunity for you to make our clan video is something you video makers don't want to miss!

We all want to be in it, no-one gets left out, even the inactive guys get in, capiche?
We want you to use one of these 3 songs, you can choose whichever one you like:

It must be at least 1 minute, we don't want any 30 second edits.
They're all nice but not what we're after.
(Cool intros for each player are a bonus, our egos need a good ol' fashioned inflating)

1st. 350k
2nd. 125k
Bonus for someone who we think did an awesome job but wasn't quite what we were after: 25k

Alright, here we have a zip file with every replay we want in the video.
You must include a decent amount of replays from every member, edit them however you like, but we want it to be AWESOME.

The whole of Urban will judge your videos, feel free to upload them to your Youtube channel and give us wips.
As this is essentially for us we can give you tips on where we'd like the video to go if you post wips.
WE CAN HELP YOU, LISTEN TO US.

Russian translation:

blblblblbl)))))

Brazillian translation:

Alguem br?

Huge thanks to Tarlan, Colossus and Mimic for the translations!

Deadline: Delayed until more videos are finished!
Last edited by leilak; Feb 15, 2013 at 08:08 PM.
Please let me finish it, I will post video today, i am not a new...
there you go:

Resolution : 1080pHD.
Artist : viliuxazz
Last edited by viliuxazz; Mar 9, 2013 at 01:34 PM.
´ÞÑàÞ ÝÕ æÕÝØâáï — ÛîÔØ Þâ ÝÕÓÞ ÝÐÓÛÕîâ.
Originally Posted by viliuxazz View Post
Please let me finish it, I will post video today, i am not a new...
there you go:

Resolution : 1080pHD.
Artist : viliuxazz

Originally Posted by leilak View Post
New entries are no longer valid as we are already in the process of judging the videos.

Really.

Also can we know when result will come? :3
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
Been a while since I heard a word from anybody. Are they still judging?
I make videos, personal vids are 1K TC. clan vids are 5K+ TC. PM me if Interested. NOW TAKING REQUESTS.
Yeah, the decision process is still going although we'll be revealing stuff soon.
So basically stay tuned and apologies for the delay - we're not hugely active and there's lots of opinions :v
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Ah, thanks for letting me know. I almost completely forgot about this, haha.
I make videos, personal vids are 1K TC. clan vids are 5K+ TC. PM me if Interested. NOW TAKING REQUESTS.
I will post the results later this day or tomorrow! Sorry for the delay, everyone was busy with real life ;o
Sorry for the delay everyone, was busy working etc.
After discussing a lot, we have come to a decision.

We are happy to announce that the following people will recieve 25k TC because they:

-Communicated a lot with us
-had an overall good entry

Which were:
-ArrowHeads
-Aadame
-DatSkip

Now for the most important part:

The entries of Mocucha and Powas were so good that we simply couldn't tell what should be first and second place.
Due to this reason, we have come to the conclusion to let Mocucha and Powas refine their entries and include our newest member Elate in their videos

However those entries had some minor flaws, which we are gonna point out via pm.

The deadline is in 2 weeks, which is on 14th April.

A huge thank you to everyone that contributed to this competition.