Ranking
Original Post
Free Texture
Yo dawgs, with my million I don't need it all! So I'm gonna give two or special player a head texture :o. All you need to do is thisss....

Your Name:
Current tc:
Qi:
Why YOU deserve it:
Any and all troll entries will result in a B&

Any and all money I make that hits me over a million tc will go to this donations appricated!

HEADS GIVEN:1
HEAD TO BE GAVEN:6!

DONORS:
Rutzor- 40k
Bendover- 50k
DeeJay741-10k
<3<3<3<3

WINNERS:
SkulsChick
2bknown
4te
someonetoolazytolook:<
Last edited by ravenger; Mar 8, 2009 at 07:42 PM.
wait are people only voting others because they gave them a head texture? i saved an emo person for christ's sake >.< use facts not suckups
Wannabe Furry, Proud Co-Leader of Marine Force Recon, I'mma be gone for a while guys :(
Your Name: mitchewawa
Activity: Regular
Current tc: 2786.50
Qi:1056
Why YOU deserve it: I fought the bushfires in Australia.
Video killed the radio star.
i cbf explaining y i need it... i have 2 accounts and i'm apart of redeem... i play this game 24/4... and i find it stupid that ur making us run around in loops for ur texture set or whatever
Originally Posted by Novitech View Post
The head texture is a 'right of passage' as it's the first texture nearly everyone buys... She's an all-around helpful person who participates in the community frequently... she deserved this as a badge of honor for her social contribution if nothing else.

I have to admit that was kinda cheezy. but who knows...

anyways... Congrats to every1 who won a head texture...

for the drop-outs, work hard for it. People who got chosen for a free head texture must be very lucky or very helpful to the community.
Your Name:Loordi25
Activity:everyday i can
Current tc:None...
Qi:70
Why YOU deserve it:im pretty poor and i joined yesterday,i have no idea how 2 cet credits or stuff...
Last edited by loordi25; Apr 19, 2009 at 04:32 PM.
plz
Your Name:javante
Activity:on alot everyday if not probably playing
Current tc:1412
Qi:572
Why YOU deserve it: i deserve it because every day i work hard to try and get one all i want is one and i cant get the money 2 get it. if i get it i will give up all my colors on my body for free 2 begginers. so if i win others win also. i really want this head tex. if i get it ill start selling free head tex to people who have head textures. also this is my bros account and his birthday pass and i wasnt able to get him anything and he really likes this game and if he see's he has a head tex he'd be so happy. he doesnt even want the colors on his tori's body he's sad and done with copper.=(
Your Name: Not4You
Activity: in forum: nearly everyday, sometimes to help others getting better and sometimes doing comps^^
online: nearly every 2nd day
Current tc:900
Qi:1125
Why YOU deserve it:
because i like helping noobs to make them better( explaining how to make this and this... better). i often click at other players referrals, if i see them^^
i donated many colors(orc, gladiator,... even some marine parts and my radioactive blood...)
I´m a German Member of (ORMO) and GMF
YOUR HELP IS NEEDED IN THIS THREAD
Your Name: Hewhoeats
Activity: Trying to join the Gimp users and th TTMJ, play as often as possible (about 5 times a week)
online: see above
Current tc: 408
Qi: 275
Why YOU deserve it: I have skill in making heads, but cannot advertise them... I love the game, but people dont think im good cause all i can afford is orc, chronos and gladiator... and I will go in random servers saying how awesome you are.
Last edited by hewhoeats; Apr 19, 2009 at 01:58 AM.
my xbl gamertag: ‘Mr Muktuk'
Be jelly NOW.