Toribash
Originally Posted by Veliar View Post
whoa.wont stop 'relaxing so much'. that is my style you know. 720 is now considered just as 'high jump'? okee. flailing parts?'style again' I say :O. walking? yeah thats 'my thing'. Doing every thing as everyone else is doing it is boring you know. I though tb is about unique moves and styles and crap. But as I can understand you tell me to be as every one else is. noway.

Then don't do realistic things. If you can't do them right don't do it at all.
Oh and your "style" is like everyone else that tries to do realistic stuff but can't.

SlyBash:

I'll get to watch your replays in a bit.

Edit2: Two week period where you can't apply, maybe in this time you can learn how to upload shit properly. When you're linking a folder on box, you have to hit "Shared" and give us that link. The other one doesn't work because it's a private link that only you can see. Post the shared link and we'll get back to you soon. ~Tamer0
Last edited by Tamer0; Dec 22, 2010 at 04:46 PM.
[T]
<~Phoenix_afk> fu
Hi there
First replay (Collaboration)
Like the
Idk why this is in here :/ but it's a replay lol
Last edited by Tengo; Dec 24, 2010 at 12:17 PM.
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all
1) Somewhat of a madman
2)Akido SP with lower dismember
3)Fight with Uke

I don't think I will get in. What I am looking for is CONSTRUCTIVE criticism and tips on how to improve.

Thanks guys.
A certain recluse, I know not who, once said that no bonds attached him to this life, and the only thing he would regret leaving was the sky.
ok another
Attached Files
Going going gone!..rpl (138.0 KB, 17 views)
%c_Symptoms.rpl (139.2 KB, 10 views)
Unable to Describe.edit.rpl (134.2 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by cube; Dec 31, 2010 at 07:52 AM.
<Fish> How is being a dumbass a form of venting? Is this some sort of flatulence related joke?
Oopsie edited.
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all