Toribash
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?p=4949601

Hey guys I rebooted the ormo challenges, so make some cool replays for me!
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
You'd have to ask notnoob about the Opener Challenges, seeing as he's been in charge of them and all.
Originally Posted by Tamer0 View Post
You'd have to ask notnoob about the Opener Challenges, seeing as he's been in charge of them and all.

Does anybody actually care about that part? I mean, he didn't make one for ages and he's also way too selfish for not passing them to somebody else since he obviously won't make one anymore. It would be a pity for them to die just because of somebody's selfishness.
Eh, let's not attack his nipples. Someone should just ask him to give it to some other members.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Originally Posted by Festus View Post
Eh, let's not attack his nipples. Someone should just ask him to give it to some other members.

Alright, we'll do that after he says no ;p
There's nothing stopping you or anyone else from creating another series of challenges with the same base concept in its absence. Just as long as they're not "Opener Challenges" because that insinuates they follow in sequence from those prior and may interfere with notnoob's/hypothetical next OC hoster's plans for the events.
Originally Posted by Tamer0 View Post
There's nothing stopping you or anyone else from creating another series of challenges with the same base concept in its absence.

I did try that, and afterwords everybody else made them which turned it all shitty and everybody lost interest. The only OC people are interested is the original one.