Toribash
Ok thanks for that info Jmoze and nin. I think we need a new leader then, if hes not coming back.
Stay Fabumalous Everyone.
well in that case...i don't want Hero to die :/ also a new leader? that would i would think make Hamza even more depressed :/

also i am pretty sure the leader is allowed to kick etc. and i think he will come back some time^
Proud member of Frost <3
Pidda-SpmSL-KwlPwnz-Deeza445-Mongius <3
Ok, yeah I guess your right. But I did say if he doesnt come back, and I respect hamza and hope he comes back. But about what Nin said, Im having my doubts. And hamza if you get back and are reading this then, if this pissed you off im sorry, I just wanted people to be more active and trying to get things orginized here.
organisation...yes you are right however it isn't just hamza being inactive and i think you shouldn't be so hard on him...it is more of the fact that the other members of this clan are not active...
Proud member of Frost <3
Well it seems this clan is gonna die soon. Nobody is posting except for you 2. I feel sorry for this clan D:
I'm a nobody, and nobody's perfect. I am the definition of perfection.
yes...it was great...many of those great active members that soon became inactive or left due to the inactivity tore this clan a part...i am sorry...but you will have to do something quick...or unfortunately i think this clan will die...
Proud member of Frost <3
Yeah, sorry hammza. I may have only been in this clan for just a week or 2, but It was the best time in a clan ive ever had. But we wont give up until we make it back up so were full power! I have an Idea, Il go start recrueting members who are active and are black belt.Il make a room and Il test them, and ask them everything. Is that OK?
it hasn't died yet nova...just recently the clan sofware has been improved so the leaders had to re-invite everyone and fix up some stuff...but there is a doubt this clan might die...
Proud member of Frost <3
so what your saying is, that the toribash wizards updated the clan system and that has deleted everyone from their clan? If that is the case then why can I not find the clan in the clan list?