Toribash
Originally Posted by liaxo View Post
Fresh picture of me for you: http://i.imgur.com/7zjATyr.jpg
My nose stick is broken inside one of those teeth, and I'm too lazy to make a new one at the moment, so I'll just look like a New Guinea cannibal, if you don't mind.

excuse me sir you appear to have a small, partly rotten banana inside your nose.

I KNOW STUFF ABOUT SIERRA LEONE FROM THIS BOOK!!

blah
Originally Posted by rainboweye View Post
Oh you idiot. I was trying to hide it from you and Megacash. Because it's you two who I meant. I thought you two are too silly to find it. But OK I confess your eyes are better than grandmother's

Hah, noob... white text is like the oldest trick in the book. I used it a lot when I was in Parrot and Phantom so you can't hide that shit from me brah.

Originally Posted by MegaCash View Post
Lol'd, you guys suck

We all know you suck the most.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Never been to Sierra Leone, but rotten banana?

Nigga, I pulled those teeth out of this guys' skull after he got an arrow through the face and we feasted on his flesh.

[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
rip wil piggy ;_;
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Growing up in a box to be turned into bacon and shit seems less fun then to play hide and go seek with my uncle. If the hog wins, he gets to play it again the next day.
-----
lol the game is more like "let's pretend you're as fast as me".
Last edited by liaxo; Sep 5, 2014 at 12:15 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I actually dont really like the fact people kill animals for food. I understand it, and I eat it myself... I just dont like the fact that we do that to other living things. Hunting though I respect more because the animals get to live freely and it's more of survival of the fittest and instead of the animal growing up to just be slaughtered. Its more of, grow up to be strong, smart, and fast and you live.

but ye

I like animals, they're cool creatures and it's cool to see them.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
To me, animals are persons (or rather individuals would be a better translation), and some of them also have the choice not to kill and eat meat, yet choose to do so. Feeling bad is all about ethics and moral; something that in its core only limits us by having others/ourselves defining what is right to do and what is wrong.

Humans in general find it unacceptable to kill humans, but the way animals are industrialized is acceptable. I feel about as much pity for both, and often only when the pain they are being inflicted is made to make them suffer. I've actually lived with a cannibal for maybe 2 months combined (though, it wasn't uncommon when he was young, he doesn't eat humans anymore, and he never hunted them) and played pool and drunk beer with an other guy that killed his own brother and did something even (subjectivly) worse than that. Meeting these people, one could never guess that they had done what they had, because they haven't been punished for it, and haven't judged themselves for it either. The older the culture you meet, the more obvious the lack of objective human ethics becomes (keep in mind that while I have no bad things to say about the old cannibal, that other guy is kind of a monster).
To sum: it up the cannibal and the kinslayer taught me it's ok to eat meat (I'm too tired to know for sure to what degree this last sentence here was a joke).

I like animals too, but I like even more being a part of their (our) world, rather than being their spectator.
Last edited by liaxo; Sep 5, 2014 at 01:56 AM.
Oh nice picture. Doesn't look like your avatar... :/ lol

Your family seems educated. And who told me that universities are free there ?! Damn that asshole. Damnit that's totally not free.
-----
Never been to Sierra Leone, but rotten banana?

Nigga, I pulled those teeth out of this guys' skull after he got an arrow through the face and we feasted on his flesh.

:o nice.
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
Hah, noob... white text is like the oldest trick in the book. I used it a lot when I was in Parrot and Phantom so you can't hide that shit from me brah.

To me, animals are persons (or rather individuals would be a better translation), and some of them also have the choice not to kill and eat meat, yet choose to do so. Feeling bad is all about ethics and moral; something that in its core only limits us by having others/ourselves defining what is right to do and what is wrong.

Humans in general find it unacceptable to kill humans, but the way animals are industrialized is acceptable. I feel about as much pity for both, and often only when the pain they are being inflicted is made to make them suffer. I've actually lived with a cannibal for maybe 2 months combined (though, it wasn't uncommon when he was young, he doesn't eat humans anymore, and he never hunted them) and played pool and drunk beer with an other guy that killed his own brother and did something even (subjectivly) worse than that. Meeting these people, one could never guess that they had done what they had, because they haven't been punished for it, and haven't judged themselves for it either. The older the culture you meet, the more obvious the lack of objective human ethics becomes (keep in mind that while I have no bad things to say about the old cannibal, that other guy is kind of a monster).
To sum: it up the cannibal and the kinslayer taught me it's ok to eat meat (I'm too tired to know for sure to what degree this last sentence here was a joke).

I like animals too, but I like even more being a part of their (our) world, rather than being their spectator.

It hurts to see an animal being killed even by another animals. Really sad. I love animals and their lives, that's why I am studying Biology trying to study zoology. I hope to spend most of my life time with animals.
But at the same time it hurts to see a starving human... So when we need to kill animals to eat them. That's ok if we can stop their feelings before killing them.
Can you explain what a cannibal is ? Did your old friend eat other humans when he was young ? If what I understood is correct, where and how did that happen ? Communities are organized no one living inside a modern community can eat other humans.
Last edited by rainboweye; Sep 5, 2014 at 03:38 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Pff

herbivores

90% of my diet is meat
I have no sympathy for the animals that gave me the stuff I do enjoy to eat

Although living to be eaten is a sad existence, I don't think they have the capability to think like that anyways
FIRED UP
Well yea, I dont feel sad for eating meat... hence why im not a vegetarian but to basically farm animals just so they could be killed is a little too much. Who says they arent capable of that awareness? However, being born in that enviorment they wouldnt know any other way of living. I still think they are capable of understanding what is going on however.

Also, to rainboweye... I saw your post on H&H forums, I actually played throughout all W7 and I have pretty advanced characters and have been in big factions like DIS and was apart of raids/fights. Glad to see you've found interest in the game again.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]