Ranking
Sid why didn't you tell me you play tabletop.

The character doesn't necessarily need Darth in front of his name, that's a preconception created by the fan-base. There were plenty of Sith that didn't have the title of Darth. However if you want him to have Darth, maybe instead of going the traditional Latin route, go the Greek route. Even if you want to stick with a Latin root, figuring out the portfolio of the character is more important, and naming based on their portfolio ends up being more engaging, even if it doesn't sound as cool initially. For instance, I DM for a dnd 3.5 group, and I have a shittonne of characters that I've thought up, including gods.

One of those gods is a demigod of Freedom, and I assigned his name in draconic(he's a half-dragon). In effect his name is draconic for Rebel, Renegade, and Free (Dragons have very long names). Once one of the players learned how to speak draconic, He was suddenly able to figure out the characters name, and it added more depth to the setting as a whole.

So based on Morbus and Scelus, and seeing as he is a sith (assuming part of the empire, which is LE,):

Darth Caprificus (Latin for Ambition, Pride, fig-tree)
Darth Vorso (Latin for Twist, turn violently, manipulate)
Darth Premo (Latin for Oppress, constrain)
Darth Epivallo (Greek for enforce)

Or without Darth:

Inperium (Government, order, ect, in Latin)
Rego (same thing)
Dictum (dictate, order, same thing really)
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
I first tried to come up with a name for this guy by taking negative adjectives like ''treacherous'', ''secret'', ''ruthless'' (the most common traits in Star Wars villains), and several others, and creating names derivative from those words, much like the name Sidious was created from the word Insidious. Then, like you suggested, I had resorted to Latin and then Greek words, the latter indeed seeming much more appropriate.

As for the title of Darth, in this case it is fundamental to this character's structure. I'm aware it is often mistaken for a first name or simply awarded to characters who have no justification to carry it, but I wanted the villain to have an aura of discipline and skill to him, as well as to be an imposing figure, as opposed to the heroes (for lack of a better term) who are inexperienced and unsuspecting of what is to happen. Thus the title of Darth here implies the typical training given to the Sith who bear it.

That said, I really like the names you suggested and I'm very inclined to use them (Except for Rego, that out of a misfortune of fate translates to ''ass crack'' in Portuguese ._.). There is still time for more changes before I get to narrate this story proper, but thank you very much for your help.
Last edited by Sidvicious; Jan 18, 2016 at 08:48 PM.
No problem, glad I could (potentially) help. Best of luck DMing, is it your first time? If it is, God speed, if not, then you probably know what you're doing.
Last edited by Templar; Jan 18, 2016 at 09:55 PM.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
Have you ever tried having a dick in your ass? im pretty sure its the same as playing DnD
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos