Toribash
What the fk Leilak, why would you play such a dead champion as yasuo.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post

durp

And the legend continues, still have yet to lose a game as Morgana mid. I did lose a Morgana game as support though.

Made team surrender at 24 mins when it was a 4v5 the whole game.

dundundun

deh proof

6/6 as morgana mid

morgana support with no sightstone. gg :<
[c]hess
Originally Posted by leilak View Post

PNETA

I fed all game but the russians carried us to late and I got a few items. Then this happened.
I got the last kill by faking a tp on the ward to the left, making kha walk back into me. I was laughing my ass off.

Also Eripas is my pimp

sick penta man, really liked that kill on khazix
we were really desperate for that win, because we had gotten destroyed in the previous 3 or 4 games. eripas pulled out his signature swain, me and biaker went graves blitz which is something that we only play when we want to guarantee a win... it didnt work out as well as it usually does though, we barely won after your pentakill
Aliens | ORMO
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! This one match was just so fucking intense and I had to carry the entire weight of my team because Akali, which was the only one who was wrecking almost as much as I was and not feeding like Vi, went AFK. We didn't group for Barons or Dragons. I had to do it with a cow(sep) who was originally trolling but ended up being a key player in the game. I took out inhibitor after inhibitor, but people from both sides just kept on dying to a never ending fight in the mid lane while Vi was out and about. I'm so glad it's done even tho I had a lot of fun doing insta triples.

Oh and I got over 100 stacks... Fed like a mother fucker.

Most Nerve Wrecking Game Ever

"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Anyone like the Kalista? I myself find her an interesting champ.
♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj
Originally Posted by Zorow View Post

i like her too, i surprisely survive alot lol, like today i survived 1v2 blitz and draven lel

i like that passif, and that e do kinda alot of dmg
no u

I suck so hard for an silver V player :s . i am almost bronze ;_;

rip kakajade

-----
I have an idea , for those who play in EUW . I gonna make an Ranked team called Toribash EUW . It's for only those who play Toribash ingame or are on toribash in forum .
-----
Bump : i lost 4 times in a row in ranked . I bet that nobody can defeat my record of failure huehue xd
Last edited by kakajade_old; Dec 7, 2014 at 05:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Zorow View Post

ive got hooked into her for a certain reason.
yasuo.

ive played her top, with a premade yasuo midlane, bound him, i ran TP.
thats some broken shit right there, i can throw him into an enemy team and he can just smash his ult out, having some serious hard engage.
we had a blast playing that
-----
Originally Posted by kakajade View Post
I suck so hard for an silver V player :s . i am almost bronze ;_;

rip kakajade

-----
I have an idea , for those who play in EUW . I gonna make an Ranked team called Toribash EUW . It's for only those who play Toribash ingame or are on toribash in forum .
-----
Bump : i lost 4 times in a row in ranked . I bet that nobody can defeat my record of failure huehue xd

ima add you, i can help ya out with some stuff to get outta that bronz hell
Last edited by Unicorn; Dec 7, 2014 at 05:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken