Ranking
Originally Posted by 300w View Post
When

Please read previous posts. There is no definitive when. If you want to get updates with pictures join the torbash discord.
[dog] Is and always will be my favorite clan
Originally Posted by rcrichman View Post

This is simply beautiful. Words cannot articulate how much this head texture would make my day. I feel like toribash isn't a game made to be taken too seriously. Toribash Next definitely Involentates the more creative aspect of the game. Mechanics wise, a lot of people have mastered or gotten sick of toribash. They are looking forward to how much unity can hold before ultimately breaking a modern pc. Im super excited to see what interactive objects they can implement
-----
Originally Posted by Vassel View Post

This is simply beautiful. Words cannot articulate how much this head texture would make my day. I feel like toribash isn't a game made to be taken too seriously. Toribash Next definitely Involentates the more creative aspect of the game. Mechanics wise, a lot of people have mastered or gotten sick of toribash. They are looking forward to how much unity can hold before ultimately breaking a modern pc. Im super excited to see what interactive objects they can implement

(They = the toribash community as a whole)
Last edited by Faux; Feb 26, 2022 at 07:52 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[dog] Is and always will be my favorite clan