Endurance Onslaught 6.0
well i can do ABD aswell so if Mike isnt on i will take the spot
-----
Originally Posted by Mike60LeGacyX View Post
yea what about the best man thingy... ill look into that as well
-----

After all spots are filled, you will be given a week to decide who plays in what mod.
You will need players for:

greykido-
aikidobigdojo-Mike60LeGacyX
judofrac-
taekkyon-
brushu-

We need to decide on who will play what mod, Ill play ABD, abnoub or alec and magic pick your mods. We cant relay on our non forum active members...

Just to say this was a little "rude" if u may it say Leaders pick wat mod pll play i like ur pick but just PM me first next time
Last edited by Abnoub123; Feb 21, 2013 at 05:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
SHES a BEAST I call her KARMA
only mod im good at is abd or greykido, i refuse to go to an event and play on a mod that i dont know, that could ruin my reputation.... and the mods that they've pick for this even are crap from my point of view.... so thats why i said that i did'nt wanted to be a part of this....
-----
and Mike, are u really that good to be in Abd?, do you know that in that mod u'll find urself in the middle of the best players of TB? u are a blue belt and have 324 qi or so, im just saying, we could ask Ale455 abnoub, me or someone with experience to fight in that, remember, in the event, in the abd mod, we'll find with the BEST players of tb.... if we really are gonna be a part of this, or course.... thats what i think..........just sayin'
-----
and we still need someone in "brushu, (i have no idea of what is that, honestly), and taekkyon, which is a known mod, but im not good at it.....
-----
i will like this event if the 5 mods will be: lenshu3, wushu3, abd, taekkyon and judo....... those are the 5 most known mods ever....
Last edited by AleC20; Feb 21, 2013 at 06:23 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
i would like it too ok Mike PM me ur GMT & we will fight(ABD)
Last edited by Abnoub123; Feb 21, 2013 at 08:58 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
SHES a BEAST I call her KARMA
i can do abd or greykido......now if 2 ool want to compete in the same mod lest fix a time and we will host our server and choose the best one after their match
Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere may be happy.
hey guys can i be a co-leader? plz!
-----
Also, any programs i could make textures with?
GIMP is cinda nooby
Last edited by kenta1; Feb 21, 2013 at 06:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
yea, I realize what I did was wrong, so anyone can do abd ill give it to alec if he wants just fill me in somewhere, in these mods. abnoub my cpu is weird, idk my gmt. I live in the united states, ohio
-----
I can try brushu or teakkyon, I could complete in one of those, given a spot.
-----
That movie making clan event, we are signed up for it, I can pull us out if you would like? If not PM me your replays and I can make the video, it might not be amazing but we might win.
-----
End date is April 19th, and there is only 2 other clan participating, so I cant start until I get your replays.
Last edited by Mike60LeGacyX; Feb 21, 2013 at 09:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Just a Simple man doing simple things.
No no no im not mad at u guys I feel guilty for what I did I hope your not mad at me and abnoub im online /jo shadow
Just a Simple man doing simple things.