Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by oscar100 View Post
Merry Christmas ladz
Hope yall have a gud day

Thanks, to you too
Yeah, i had 2 nice days what about you? and why do I never see you at the discord?
[TLL]
Originally Posted by Joel View Post
Why do our trials keep getting banned?

I didn't mean to getted banned lol. I didn't know what I was doing. I shouldv'e read the rules. Anyways merry christamas everyone
It's only the morning, but that's enough internet for today xD death from above lol
/| Full time Mage |\ /| Anime United |\ /| If you know the true meaning of Stonehenge, please PM me |\

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dunno why trials keep getting banned Joel lol.

Hi Elias!
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Hiiiiiiiiii,

Not sure how long ago this happened, but congrats on HS of the month! <3
/| Full time Mage |\ /| Anime United |\ /| If you know the true meaning of Stonehenge, please PM me |\

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I was HS all month, but tank ye <3! Also grats on full member!
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

eeey im back
Discord: Elmindreda#5289
in defense of Aeon, at least no one else is going to make the same mistake again.

Truthspeaker
hi icky
sup cunt :salute:
wait how long have you been here?
henlo kitty.

So like, I was messing about with a chord progression, then I threw a little gain on my guitar signal and came up with a cool fkin bluesy solo. It was pretty awesome tbh, I'm actually sort of proud of myself lmao.

[sigpic][/sigpic]