Toribash
So I thought i'd give an update. I now also work in the Produce department. A guy that was doing 40 hours a week got another job, so I threw mine and my friend who also works at Kroger name's out, and we are both in produce now. So now I work four departments And hopefully, when I go back to college next semester, i'll be getting a second job at the college doing IT work as a student. Which means stuff like when teachers or someone has a problem, and it's not incredibly hard to fix, they send one of the student IT's to fix it, or when new computers come in we would put them together and install software and what not, and also do basic networking. I figured this would be a good chance to see if that's what I want to do in life. I have various certifications already, such as my HVAC license, and a NOCTI certification in electronics, but I still don't know what I want to do D:

tldr: I'm sexy and I know it.
Originally Posted by Update
tldr: I'm sexy and I know it.

lol brilliant tldr =P

Anyways, sounds like things are really looking up for ya, glad to hear it =)
Keep up the good work and whatnot.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
Well, it's finally my time to leave Kroger. I am now a Fire Suppression Technician, and I will start out making double what I did at Kroger. For now, I will just service and troubleshoot the fire systems, but eventually i'll get into installing them, and into alarms
Originally Posted by Update View Post
Well, it's finally my time to leave

Oh god, I just had a heart attack!!
Originally Posted by Update
Kroger.

Oh, never mind I'm back... Phew.

And awesome, have fun/good luck with your new job
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Oh god, I just had a heart attack!!
Oh, never mind I'm back... Phew.

And awesome, have fun/good luck with your new job

Originally Posted by MrAakash View Post
Oh jeebus. I read EJM's comment first and his quote gave me a heart attack as well.

Fire Suppression Technician eh... That sounds close to a Firefighter, but I have a feeling it's a bit different. Still sounds badass though.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.