Toribash
Original Post
Minibash for Android - Testing
Hi,

We would like you guys to test our Android version of minibash.

Here is what you need to do:

1st step: Download minibash to your android machine: https://cache.toribash.com/android/Minibash.apk

2nd step: Fill in these test cases (if you are unsure, leave the fields blank) : http://www.sendspace.com/file/z2tiqd

Final step: Post your test in this thread in the following format

Machine name: The machine(s) you tested on, example Samsung Galaxy S 2
Android version: Your machine's android version here, example 2.0.0
Account name: The name of the account(s) you tested on, example androidtest0213
Test results: The results of the test in the xls sheet I gave you, uploaded to a server (box.net, sendspace.com etc) or attached here .

Please make sure to fill in the test cases because that is what matters the most for us.

We need to test on a lot of different machines and we lack the hardware to do so, so please help us out

P.S. The guy who hands in the most useful tests might get thanked with other than just a mere "thanks".
-----
Oh, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask them.

*EDIT*

You'll need to tell your phone to allow "unknown sources" in order to install the game.

Go into Settings, then Application. Tick the Unknown Sources box.

~SF

*EDIT*

Please feel free to complain about low FPS or the like, we'd like to know how fast it runs on the different machines.
Last edited by SlipAnc; Feb 13, 2012 at 04:18 PM.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

is there any way to transfer save data from an android phone to another android phone?
Bumb cause this need to be fixed
there is qlot of bugs that need to be fixed t
there is alot of bugs here lets start with them
and ones that have easy fix like the username typing problem when you first download it
This need to revived
Many people are gving it low start just because of th bugs
lets start with bugs posted here like bugs skulfuk posted
INB4 14 days ban
I've had minibash on my android 3.6 Samsung device for a while now, getting it off of Google Play. Help please?
How can you fight against other opponents? There are only 4 different enemys in my Android version.... Is there any multiplayer?
Element <3
YouTube!
Can't set my username, it reverts back to "username" after I type my name... Can't earn credits... And a bunch more bugs... Samsung galaxy tab 7.0 rooted.

how to elbow a man to death in 1 easy step

also, minibash doesnt run on my samsung galaxy s4 active
what's up with that?
shmevin eats smegma
Got alcatel onetouch 918 with android 2.3.6 but I cant.open the test list. The 2bugs I see is that I dont get money for chalenges when they win or loose . And when I change morph it only stays for 1 turn, after that I have ny normal size back.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I found a weird glitch while I was morphing my character. K so while I was moving my hand outwards to make it longer, the hand appeared to have detached to my arm and is floating in mid air. It moves with my arm and you can go through the little space between them. I've kept it like this because it gives me huge range.

Huawei EULA
Version 2.3.6
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
I just wish I could play the game on my Iphone, It crashes...
---|[Vector]|---
13chillz | Slau | Overlord | Neko| Uncle
How about that weather?