Ranking
When i said i whant to upgrade mu post number i meant that i whant to be in active clan
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by DareDevil1 View Post
Name: Jake (T-bone)
Best mods: Judo
Belt: Black
Why i want to join: Because i will try to bring as much honor as possible and i am ready to battle with high level fighters beside me. (such as you)
Can you trust me to stick with you non-stop: I assure that, yes you can trust me to be a loyal, and trustful guy

I'm neutral, just, there's not much info about you.
Here's few apps you should look at.
They are good, but your's, it's just... honestly, crap.
Will check replays tomorrow, and when you said you are active (min 8-9 hours- please be more specific, is it 8-9 hours a day, 8-9 hours a week, 8-9 hours a month?
Also, please include more information, I bet you didn't check what Uncle posted, about past apps, there is not enough info on this one..
I'm voting neutral towards a no seeing as you didn't take the time to get to know us in-game or the IRC...
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Nationality:Barbadian
Belt: (Minimum Black) Black 190 games from 2nd dan
Former clans: [Pure Chaos] [Smoke] ,[Brave]
Forum activity (1-10): Despite my post count its usually a 7-8 but now its really a 5 or so because of school.
In-game activity (1-10): Usually 9-10 but now its 6 -8ish because of school aswell.
How long have you been playing?: i'd say atleast from late december 2011.
Best Mod(s):Judo,JudoFrac,Wushu,Pendulum jumper,aikido,running,runkido
Worst Mod(s): Lenshu
What you have to offer to the clan: Well basically i can help out with art, donations and other things/item required by the clan , so long as i can acquire them..
Why do you want to be in [Rust]?: Im looking for a kickass clan that has both excellent members along with an awesome name.Also i'm searching for a clan that has fun ... additionally, all the people i have met that belong to Rust are awsome .
Will you follow all rules?: Yes
A short paragraph about yourself: Well Basically im a 16year old guy from the small caribbean island of Barbados ! i enjoy playing football and violent games such as toribash. Im a Huuuuggee football fan , so when im not at school , playing toribash or doing anything involving school im either playing or watching football games. Im usually not inactive but when i am it most likely will be a result of the upcoming football games i have aswell as the tests i have starting monday .. i like to mess around in parkour and sparring games from time to time but i usually just kick it in judo rooms or something along those lines..
i will try my best to help out in anyway i can .... my TC donations may be a bit small but i would do as best as i can!
Last edited by Nigma; Nov 25, 2012 at 07:01 PM.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
Originally Posted by OFingerzO View Post
Nationality:Barbadian
Belt: (Minimum Black) Black 190 games from 2nd dan
Former clans: [Pure Chaos] [Smoke] ,[Brave]
Forum activity (1-10)espite my post count its usually a 7-8 but now its really a 5 or so because of school.
In-game activity (1-10): Usually 9-10 but now its 6 -8ish because of school aswell.
How long have you been playing?: i'd say atleast from late december 2011.
Best Mod(s):Judo,JudoFrac,Wushu,Pendulum jumper,aikido,running,runkido
Worst Mod(s): Lenshu
What you have to offer to the clan: Well basically i can help out with art, donations and other things/item required by the clan , so long as i can acquire them..
Why do you want to be in [Rust]?: Im looking for a kickass clan that has both excellent members along with an awesome name.Also i'm searching for a clan that has fun ... additionally, all the people i have met that belong to Rust are awsome .
Will you follow all rules?: Yes
A short paragraph about yourself: Well Basically im a 16year old guy from the small caribbean island of Barbados ! i enjoy playing football and violent games such as toribash. Im a Huuuuggee football fan , so when im not at school , playing toribash or doing anything involving school im either playing or watching football games. Im usually not inactive but when i am it most likely will be a result of the upcoming football games i have aswell as the tests i have starting monday .. i like to mess around in parkour and sparring games from time to time but i usually just kick it in judo rooms or something along those lines..
i will try my best to help out in anyway i can .... my TC donations may be a bit small but i would do as best as i can!

Very nice app!
Could you post some examples of your art seeing as you said you make art?
I am neutral for now, leaning towards a yes
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Ok i have cancel the first app and i have made a new app and i have added something:
Name: assoi98
Belt: 2nd dan black belt
There is my card:

I'm Italian guy(GMT+1) I play football(golkeeper) and in my free time i watch tv or play toribash,I don't speak english wery well but if i don't know a word i can use a translate ,i'm a good player in aikdo,aikidobigdojo,spar,xspar,ninjitsu,taekkyon,l enshu and wushu
I want join in this clan because there are good people.
My past clan are Shade,Fake,Fyre,Legend and Pure.
i'm very active (min. 8-9 hours a day) but some day i can become so much inactive because i have to study(2-3 hours a day)
i'm born in June and i have start to play 1 year ago.
i have 1 ban but i don't know why.
There are some of my replay:
Attached Files
aikido flip.rpl (59.8 KB, 3 views)
born of a Legend.rpl (124.5 KB, 4 views)
super dism.rpl (35.7 KB, 3 views)
wip spar v28.rpl (257.1 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Assoi98; Nov 25, 2012 at 01:07 PM.
im having trouble finding my screen shots D: , also im just learning how to make textures .. mine suck i guess? you determine .. lp me
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
Thanks Uncle and Btw , Im loving your set bro .. i /lp 0uncle and ur set looks amazing .. if i had a sizable amount of tc i'd try to get a set as good and detailed as urs but for now im poor lol
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
Name: XtremeRock
Belt: Black
Ingame Activity: About a 6
Forum Activity: Usually ingame so about a 5
Why I want to join: Well, my clan was ended not too long ago. Now I just need a clan to get back on track clan wise.
Favorite Mods: AikidoBigDojo, Just about any parkour and spar except for parkourtraining, Ninjutsu, Lenshu, and Wushu.
Past clans: [DarkRage], [TheLast]
Specialty: Being myself and freerunning,
Any other notes: If you guys send me an invitation, thanks. I'm grateful clans like you are still going strong. (Don't think I'm being a serious, desperate guy because of the last line)
Last edited by XtremeRock; Dec 1, 2012 at 11:05 PM. Reason: Forgot note
I'm a human, a fighter, I am one of The Last