Toribash
I can't disenchant legendaries, even if they aren't golden. I don't know, I find them too precious.

I only disenchanted nozdormu, and an iron juggernaut cause I already had one. Hell I even have mimiron's head and I ain't getting rid of that. Think it has to do with how weird all my constructed decks are, I just wanna find a use for everything in my collection.

Plus, I never got a single golden legendary anyway =P
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

I used to play by the 'never disenchant cards' logic. Then I realized there's now way in hell I'll grind enough to get every card so I just kind of disenchanted every useless thing and 100% gave up on paladin and priest. After doing that, I gathered enough dust to make a control warrior list and turns out it's my favorite deck that I got golden portrait with in 1 week.
currently aiming for 100% golden wallet warrior.

follow your dreams™
I've climbed to rank 11 so far, currently using a Anti-Aggro Priest Deck, double Circle combo for all those Patron Warriors.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
This season is really akward. The opponent is either Face Hunter, Zoo or Aggro Mage and nothing else, at least at the early ranks. I've been trying to walk the Road 2 Legend, but with not much success. Been stuck at rank 12 for 4 days because I always tend to lose the 5th game for some retarded reason such as poor draw/matchup/RNG, given the fact that I almost never make misplays and try to think what the opponent might be holding in his hand.

I've been using Strifecro's Demon Zoo deck,which carried him to legend not long ago, so here is the deck list if anyone wants to give it a spin.

D*ck List

And a bunch of my stats with this deck from Hearthtracker

Stats

It doesn't make sense to use zoo at your rank
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
It doesn't make sense to use zoo at your rank

As a F2P user, I don't have many options at this point. This is pretty much my highest quality deck and I feel comfortable playing it. My alternatives are Face Hunter (which is repetitive as fuck), Colma's Mech Druid (which I'm fairly decent at but am missing Sylvanas) and the cheapest version of Patron Warrior I found on Hearthpwn. And I literally have no dust to spare after crafting Dr.Boom and Mal'ganis.

What would you recommend to get to legend ?
Originally Posted by hipotibor View Post
As a F2P user, I don't have many options at this point. This is pretty much my highest quality deck and I feel comfortable playing it. My alternatives are Face Hunter (which is repetitive as fuck), Colma's Mech Druid (which I'm fairly decent at but am missing Sylvanas) and the cheapest version of Patron Warrior I found on Hearthpwn. And I literally have no dust to spare after crafting Dr.Boom and Mal'ganis.

What would you recommend to get to legend ?

I'd have to look at your card collection. Probably the Patron Warrior or Handlock. Tempo Mage is pretty cheap too. Hell demon lock is a thing.

Problem with Zoo is there's way way too much Patron Warrior out there.

You can't run Ramp Druid?
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!