Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of Nikag's text effect should we use for the video?
Option 1 (itsbruce)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 2 (dagreja)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 3 (theultimatum)
14 Votes / 77.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by dagreja View Post
Button, I think we just started taking allies slightly more seriously(we used to just accept everybody) and so you will need to contribute and stuff to be an ally. And either way, right now we don't really have access to making you an ally seeing as our leaders are out for a bit. But feel free to contribute and all that while they are gone and I'll see to making you an ally when they come back.
Austin, by nobody I think you mean yourself. I mean, that's what all the girls call you.
Group meetings on Saturdays? But Saturdays are usually my busy days. I don't think I will have time to play much today. My dad and I are going to go do something and then at seven I'm going to Bridget's party.
Also, check my swag grammar and stuff.

Nice stealing my jokes, what with the "you-are-nobody" comebacks that I always say. Also I always have swag grammar. Also, Dave is right button. You have to prove why you should be a ally. And Dave, if you see Rami at Bridget's party, say hi for me.
Last I checked, the you-are-nobody jokes aren't copyrighted or anything so I can say them if I want. And I didn't say "you are nobody" anywhere in the joke.
Also, I like how I am having to tell your friend hi for you at a party because you weren't invited, hence enforcing my previous "you are nobody" joke. But anyways, I'll be glad to tell your boyfriend you say hi.
On topic, KAAAZ. You need to apply us for officialness. The judging period takes a couple weeks and I'm an impatient man. We are also at one of our strongest points of the clan so far so now would be the prime time to do it. It costs 50k for it but we have something like 120k in bank so that would drop us to 70k. If we get rejected, we get a 30k refund so we would still be at the 100k mark. If we get accepted, we don't have to pay monthly to keep the clan running or whatever.
No.
Originally Posted by dagreja View Post
Last I checked, the you-are-nobody jokes aren't copyrighted or anything so I can say them if I want. And I didn't say "you are nobody" anywhere in the joke.
Also, I like how I am having to tell your friend hi for you at a party because you weren't invited, hence enforcing my previous "you are nobody" joke. But anyways, I'll be glad to tell your boyfriend you say hi.
On topic, KAAAZ. You need to apply us for officialness. The judging period takes a couple weeks and I'm an impatient man. We are also at one of our strongest points of the clan so far so now would be the prime time to do it. It costs 50k for it but we have something like 120k in bank so that would drop us to 70k. If we get rejected, we get a 30k refund so we would still be at the 100k mark. If we get accepted, we don't have to pay monthly to keep the clan running or whatever.

"By nobody, I think you mean yourself." No that's not calling me a a nobody or anything. And no they aren't copyrighted, but like your "nice______" jokes, I invented it, or at least brought it to our friend group. And I know I wasn't invited, mainly because I don't know Bridget that well. I am usually good friends with Rami's girlfriends, like Zoe for example, but Bridget is different for some reason. I don't ever think we have ever had a conversation consisting of more than 3 words. In other news, I agree with Dave, we have held off long enough on becoming official. Please get us in Ulti.
Anywho, lets keep this from becoming gossip central.
Lets try not to be hypocritical about allies. We are holding higher standards for allies but that works the other way around too. We need to go and help out our allies(mainly frost, seeing as none of the others really do much for us). So every once in a while a couple of us should go by and read up on what they are doing and give our two cents on it. THAT DOESNT MEAN TO JUST GO AND SAY "sup guys. just dropping in to look at what you are doing. seems cool. kbai." Actually provide something in the reply. You dont see them coming here and spamming our boards. They only talk when they have something relevant to say.
No.
ok guys. i am so sorry i was innactive. my internet had gone out, and.. yeah. i finally have interwebs. if u want more info, just either text or pm me. since most pf you have my #. xD
i like cats
HEY GUYS! GOOD AND BAD NEWS! Bad news: I don't have church tomorrow. Good news: I can play TB tonight because my mom went out of state, leaving the computer all to me. Also, as I said, we need to stop this talk of Officialness. It will happen when it happens. Patience is a virtue.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
Kaz you are 1 post from 1000 posts.
I also have good news and bad news. My grades are doing bad because i couldnt find my spanish book so i couldnt do homework so i probably cant go to the party. Good news is ive found my spanish book.
Im being patient. But i just see no reason why we havent applied yet. If you could explain, i would be happy to shut up. If we have applied, then i will shut up.
Also, tell your mom to stay out of state more often :P
No.
I (ulti) will now be making all posts from our bank account to preserve my 1,000th post for a special occasion. Also, /jo Fyre.
Wow, you're so clever ulti xD.
Anyway, Dave,Austin, Y U POST NON-RELEVANT STUFF? (the bridget party and stuff)
How would the former fyre member who got kicked be invited again? just when one member votes him back again? D:
Would they post in the recruitment center?
Last edited by kayateya; Jan 22, 2012 at 03:09 AM.
R.I.P. Fyre (October 17, 2011-February 27, 2015) It was a great run guys. Miss you already
@Well.... i cant find the app page thing but hope this will do,
Im sure most of you have seen me fight before and all i need to do now is just start posting, easily done.

Soo
Belt: 2nd dan
highest belt rank:57
Special in : wars,betting,making tourneys.
What i could do: probably host a Fyre tourney every now and then so people will recognise it.
The Aikido BEAST is back!