Toribash
Oww , also , i don't wanna sound like a pervert , but since you are a girl i wanna know how you would look like :3 , pls don't hate me , i don't wanna get a new maylene , i already got trouble with Maylene and i don't wanna meet a new one . She is also a girl but she was a bit of uh , mad girl . Girls are supposed to be nice to me . I am nice to the girls . I don't wanna sound like a dick/player . But you know , i am nice to people who like me .
I can understand people not wanting to show themselves when there's so much hype about it, y'know? Expectations kinda?
I was hesistant to show myself becuase I'm so fabulous and well-liked in the community, I felt like there was so much pressure on me. Y'know?

No but show yourself threads are fun. I'd like to meet people here irl some day but it's prolly not gonna happen for a while.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Well, if you want to meet me irl, you'll have to Travel to somewhere you didnt think about.
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
Originally Posted by CerroNegro View Post
Africa?

you got it.
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by DarkDranz View Post
you got it.

Your skype name made it pretty obvious
dreamy suicide act
my skype name O.o?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yea it's a glitch on the skype app that I see everyone's real names instead of skype names
dreamy suicide act
wow, so you can see my real name?
nice.

keep it secret ;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by DarkDranz View Post
wow, so you can see my real name?
nice.

keep it secret ;)

Sure
Now I feel special :3
dreamy suicide act