Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Just so you know, I won't be present for those 2 tournaments at Sunday, since this event is mainly GMs event.
Hagan and ChuckNinja are hosting those two.
Hagan's GMT is like +-8 (he is for our players across Atlantic and stuff)
ChuckNjinja is from Europe I think.
Idk when will they host. Probably at evening, but considering their GMTs it can be time when I sleep or when I'm awake. :P

Just so you know, it will be standard to have many these tourneys almost every day, so there will be lots of opportunities to gain some points. Together with quests (mini-events) that are like forum-ingame games everyone will have a chance to score something, as long they are either game or forum active.

Also, I was surprised that some 'random' ppl that shown up on tourney today weren't random as I thought. Only one guy (from 4 winners) didn't have a clue about ToriWorld event, and after he was pointed to the main page, he now has. :}

Cheers.
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Mar 30, 2012 at 08:53 PM.
I may show up for wushu but that would be pretty much last try.
Tourneys are too random, I'd rather host some myself then play them ( and that's what I'm doing lately )
retired
I'd rather war than host raging nubs (it feels too much like working at daycare center). If I start a war, I'll most likely put a note up here inviting you to join in the fun. More the merrier.
So do I and oh, almost forgot, Scorp, Powas, Verax - we're all the same person.
edit: also, trolling at its finest - visible a/sm subforum, massive bullshit at irc and so on.
good job, staff.
hurr durrr
Last edited by Powas; Apr 1, 2012 at 04:20 AM.
retired
been too busy warring to take but a quick glance at the april trolling. Fear091 is a tough customer. Couple glitches in first two wars today, but last two registered.
Hey, I'm Powas, 1Handclap, Chicken89, Scorpio000, dge, Dialord, Jetsnix, Sevv, Mike, Kabu, Tysk1e, Moltee, Sygul, Arkenvoss, Killcreed, Micu,, Phantasm, Shin-Ryuu, Sunr1ce, Thrandir, Verax and ofc me in one person.
Also leaving toribash and CW XDDDDDDDDDDD