Toribash
Originally Posted by HawkeyeTFA View Post
Try it on kat. Broken.

I totally forgot the item existed, I haven't built it once yet.
Gonna get my kitty kat out and give it a go
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
No they patched that. And I've also seen some vids that had the same problem I did.

Ive had no problems blocking anything.

Karthus echo is gg
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wow. What one amazing support player can do to win a tournament. Major props to lustboy, as TSM wins Katowice 3-0 over WE. Good job NA
Last edited by Bodhisattva; Mar 15, 2015 at 10:36 PM.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflege...3?tab=overview
I love playing my good ol' buddy vlad, this was a ranked game and eh. People yelled at each other. The only reason I felt the motivation to screen cap it was because I was in the enemy base alone for 4 whole game minutes and I fought everyone alone and made them all back in their own base 3 times. My team said "Vlad vs the world" lmao.

Got a real motivation to Vlad my way to Gold xD

vladimir

Guys, the funniest game winning play just happened.

My team was getting fucked in the anus with all lanes losing and some feeding to all hell. They were stronger, and I called Baron whenever possible, but they didn't listen. Naturally, I'd spam it more often the more they ignore me later in the game.

But an accident happened. As I kept spamming "BARON!" and my team finally followed, I realized one of the lines was in all chat. This led to their entire team collapsing on us and killing us all.

However, there was something they forgot. 2 inhibitors were down and Winions were already whacking away at their nexus turrets.

And that's how we won. By baiting their team into us and letting the Winions do their work.

All hail Winions.

The miracle

"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
Wow. What one amazing support player can do to win a tournament. Major props to lustboy, as TSM wins Katowice 3-0 over WE. Good job NA

If anyone was the mvp, it was dyrus. Great games from him.
Hoss.