Ranking
Originally Posted by Chab View Post
On the ignite part, I got my summoner spells wrong.
What do you mean by this?
"
1) 172 CS, a 3.5 KDA, you are absolutely massive. You are Jax for crying out loud. You won't be bigger than that. That means it's on YOU to carry. MF out damaged you, support morgana just barely got beaten out by you, you're simply not doing as much as you can. You could use your hugeness so much better."

Also, thanks!

@Oracle: I think he was saying he understands he did the summoner spells wrong on accident, and that he was asking for clarification on this statement.

@Chab:

Here's a little story to sort of explain what I mean:

TL;DR

Last edited by Bodhisattva; Mar 26, 2015 at 01:05 PM.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Gio was challenger in LAN and Kat was Challenger EUNE (iirc)

Kat is in Master division.

Kat was challenger in both: EUNE and EUW regions in both soloQ and teamQ last season.

This season he's in Master division in EUNE, challenger TeamQ. Not sure about EUW, probably challenger.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
@Oracle: I think he was saying he understands he did the summoner spells wrong on accident, and that he was asking for clarification on this statement.

@Chab:

Here's a little story to sort of explain what I mean:

TL;DR

Thanks DrHax. This explains why you're in high elo.
What would you guys prefer? Jax or Darius?
Last edited by poison; Mar 26, 2015 at 02:11 PM.

Jax can dodge so much, he'd be great at dodgeball.
Darius can do so much damage and drunk so hard, he could make his own basketball team and wreck everything else.
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
Jax and Darius fit two different roles. Jax builds more damage (2 items :o) and split pushes more, while Darius builds, at most, 1 damage item and goes for teamfights more. It's not to say there is no overlap between them, as Jax can teamfight and Darius can split push, but Jax is better at splitpushing than Darius, and Darius provides a lot of teamfight threat even when tanky because of his base damages.

That being said, I prefer Jax because I like his scaling over Darius. Darius has a weird curve of spike at 1, slips until spike at 6, cap at 9, slowly falls off. Jax has item spikes alongside a level 3 spike and a level 6 spike. Trinity force champions like Jax enjoy a midgame power spike that's absolutely hilarious to abuse. Plus you can do cheese ap Jax. I tend to like champions you can cheese or role swap with.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games

How I Pick Top

Jax

Darius

Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
So I just randomly received Riot Kayle + Kayle on my LAN account. No message, no prompt, nothing. It just sort of randomly appeared. Wut
Hoss.