Ranking
Originally Posted by rcarey View Post
Currently rewatching sekirei. I missed the panties and boobs.

They missed you too.
Anyways, finished howl's moving castle. Yeh.
Started watching Shinsekai Yori, Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shita, and Kamisama Hajimemashita.

Regarding Shinsekai Yori, this feels like a mix between Higurashi, Elfen Lied, and To Aru Majutsu.
Chuunibyou looks to have some pretty nice (albeit generic) artwork. The storyline doesn't appear to be painfully bad, though I do find it unpleasant to deal with at certain times. Aiming to be a comedy, I assume.
As for Kamisama Hajimemashita, is this supposed to be a remake of Nurarihyon no Mago?
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Originally Posted by Isolations View Post
They missed you too.
Anyways, finished howl's moving castle. Yeh.

I loved that movie. But is there just the english dub or??
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
VN's fit in here, I'd think. Just finished all the paths of Katawa Shoujo. Anyone else played it?
EDIT: Just saw the anime games thread. Ignore the above.

I did just finish Sakamichi No Appollon recently though. It's about Japanese jazz in the 60's. Solid show. Anyone else seen it?
Last edited by Jim; Oct 4, 2012 at 12:42 PM.
I just realized I didn't catch the fact that Sket Dance anime ended last week.... was looking all over for the next epi today..
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
Originally Posted by Tapion View Post
I just realized I didn't catch the fact that Sket Dance anime ended last week.... was looking all over for the next epi today..

WHAT!?? I WAS SO INTO THAT SHOW!
yup, that's right, it ended unfortunately...

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

I knew it ended, but since it didnt have a straight storyline, some didnt notice.
In sket dance every episode is unique and there's not much character development, there's just fun and fun and fun.

So yeah, you better watch it yo, or i'll come to your house.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by SlipAnc View Post
I knew it ended, but since it didnt have a straight storyline, some didnt notice.
In sket dance every episode is unique and there's not much character development, there's just fun and fun and fun.

So yeah, you better watch it yo, or i'll come to your house.

XD but I was actually looking forward to it having like... 500 episodes like bleach and Naruto... which by the way both have become a joke.