Toribash
Everyone spams urgot now, which is weird af.

I'm going to give him a try.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post

Urgot is probably the most fun ive had mid in a long time, never adc though never...
I want to buy Kalista because i think she's a great adc, but who do you think i should get instead of her?

(adc's only pl0x)
That baby aint mine
Sivir is best adc evaaaaaar.

Im thinking about buying yasuo because he is sexy as fuck, and I still havent tried ranked >.>
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I still like Corki despite him being unpopular now. Same with Ezreal as he's really safe and has many easily abusable power spikes.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post

Because people were dumb and just brushed him off as bad when he was just average. Then he slowly started to get QoL buffs, and some indirect late game buffs (which he sorely needed to be more than average considering his item dependency). Finally, LCS pulled him out to success, so everyone is gobbling down the fotm cock.

Basically, people realized that having his q consume less mana for last hitting, his w getting slightly more powerful in the late game, his autos travelling faster, and his e being the same old % aoe armor shred and his passive being a mini targeted exhaust, plus the introduction of elixir of wrath, pushed him into a strong all around pick, and a very powerful pick in his specific niche of pocket-lastwhisper-exhaust-suppress for your adc.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Urgot is absolute freelo right now. He's so strong.

I've been playing him a lot recently, and the only slightly difficult matchup for me was cho, because of the silence, but in the end it boils down to a skill matchup anyways. Leblanc was the easiest matchup for me without a doubt. Urgot is too strong of a lanebully, even if people are a full item ahead urgot can bully them.
Hoss.