Ranking
Make 1 or 2 quick judo rooms because everybody loves very quick mods in quick servers ^.^
Signature
Originally Posted by getmamow View Post
Make tplmodv13 offical, it is a really competitive,balanced (either for strikers and grapplers) and the ''cheap'' moves (shovel, lift, kick lift etc ) are easiily counterable or saveable.
Also, it is fun as hell
-----
Btw, here is download link
http://www.mediafire.com/download/5z...modv13beta.tbm

im not too big of a fan of tplmods because they take so long to do 1 match and people just lay on the pad in the middle
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Boost judo dismemberment threshold.

There are too many random dismemberments that happen for no reason and cause people to lose purely due to that. Every time I am in a judo tourney room, this keeps happening and people who are about to lose actually win and get 500 TC without actually deserving it. This also tends to happen in regular judo rooms.

It's annoying, anyone who plays judo knows how annoying it is. Please, please make this happen. Something like 125, 135 or 150 should do just fine.
Last edited by DaSnaiper; Jan 10, 2016 at 01:38 PM.
racingcarsfixed.tbm, the best mod.
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
Originally Posted by DaSnaiper View Post
Boost judo dismemberment threshold.

There are too many random dismemberments that happen for no reason and cause people to lose purely due to that. Every time I am in a judo tourney room, this keeps happening and people who are about to lose actually win and get 500 TC without actually deserving it. This also tends to happen in regular judo rooms.

It's annoying, anyone who plays judo knows how annoying it is. Please, please make this happen. Something like 125, 135 or 150 should do just fine.

You can use the mod editor to make this change:

1 - Select the mod in mod list
2 - open the creator of mod
3 - rules and modify as you wish turn flames
4 - export the mod (You must enclose another name to your mod)
5- open the forum, mods located at the top of the window
6- add mod
7- upload the mod after View Mods
8- download the mod and copy into your mod folder
9= create a room in game
10- select your mod
11- call who you think you like the idea and good fun...

But I believe that already there is any judo with less turn flames.

If you need any more help send me a pm.
Last edited by Bruno; Jan 18, 2016 at 07:38 AM.
gtboxing.tbm
GTBOXING

when gtboxing was removed from first from public room, and then from tourney room, there is no more interesting mods to play.
sure, ABD is interesting but i'm fed up with it.
this game LACK interesting mods such as gtboxing and airhockey.
mods these days are based on opener and senseless jumping around.
gtboxing has everything, it is tactical, you can't run from fight, you gotta think, work on timing and work on defense and offense
PLEASE put gtboxing back in spotlight, ppl actually play something that isn't dojo based like 99% mods nowdays.
gtboxing.tbm
daily, i host gtboxing server.
everyday same thing happen:
i make room, and wait for at least an hour until someone serious come by.
in the meantime bunch of noobs come by, most of them are annoying ragequitters.
but i have good days too, when gtboxing fans come and we have good time punching each others.

gtboxing was public mod before, then it was 1000TC tourney, it was ranked before someone decided to rank only boring dojo mods. (i was rank 1 in it)

PLEASE put gtboxing.tbm back to official mods
we love it, we want to play it.
PLEASE start listening your community.
BACIC
I can definetly aggree with bacic. Gtboxing has some superior focus on technique and strategy used, rarther than hit and run strategies to get a quick win over other players, since your legs are glued to the ground therefore eliminating hit and run strategies. So yeah, the community needs something more skill based, such as gtboxing back on the public servers list.
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
I can definetly aggree with bacic. Gtboxing has some superior focus on technique and strategy used, rarther than hit and run strategies to get a quick win over other players, since your legs are glued to the ground therefore eliminating hit and run strategies. So yeah, the community needs something more skill based, such as gtboxing back on the public servers list.

There is already Sumore, which is pretty much only skill based no luck at all.