Toribash
Username: Savior2
Belt: black
Activity in-game(1-7 days a week):whole week
Activity in the forum(1-7 days a week):3 days a week
Mods skilled in:Judo (Aikido,ABD little)
Toribash related skills(art, replays, videos,etc.): none
Reason you want to join JackAzz:clan page is good, never see it before, and i wanted to make JackAzz clan forward. and i active guy
Do you accept clan rules:sure
Notes:I have friend here name DziadekGun. and i like to do mushu and aikido.i hope you accepted my app, thx <3
Originally Posted by Savior2 View Post
Username: Savior2
Belt: black
Activity in-game(1-7 days a week):whole week
Activity in the forum(1-7 days a week):3 days a week
Mods skilled in:Judo (Aikido,ABD little)
Toribash related skills(art, replays, videos,etc.): none
Reason you want to join JackAzz:clan page is good, never see it before, and i wanted to make JackAzz clan forward. and i active guy
Do you accept clan rules:sure
Notes:I have friend here name DziadekGun. and i like to do mushu and aikido.i hope you accepted my app, thx <3

Hey Savior2,
you didn't follow the proper format for this application. You have 48h to resubmit the application using this format.

Reapplicate and accepted
Last edited by Assassin; Sep 30, 2016 at 03:27 PM.
The average human body contains enough human bones to make up an entire human skeleton... loll wut? xD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Username:Savior2

Belt:black

Activity in-game(1-7 days a week):4-7

Activity in the forum(1-7 days a week):3-6

Skype username: Private for now

Mods skilled in: Wushu, Mushu, Aikido.

Toribash related skills(art, replays, videos,etc.):none

Reason you want to join JackAzz:make this clan go forward

JackAzz members you know: DziadekGun

Previous clans you've been in:none

How long you were in them:none

Reason you left:none

Have you read the clan rules:yes

Do you accept the clan rules:yes

Notes: sorry, im do this again, cause i think im do the app wrong, i retry it again
Last edited by Savior2; Sep 30, 2016 at 03:06 PM. Reason: sorry, im not follow your rule for do app
Originally Posted by Savior2 View Post
Username:Savior2

Belt:black

Activity in-game(1-7 days a week):4-7

Activity in the forum(1-7 days a week):3-6

Skype username: Private for now

Mods skilled in: Wushu, Mushu, Aikido.

Toribash related skills(art, replays, videos,etc.):none

Reason you want to join JackAzz:make this clan go forward

JackAzz members you know: DziadekGun

Previous clans you've been in:none

How long you were in them:none

Reason you left:none

Have you read the clan rules:yes

Do you accept the clan rules:yes

Notes: sorry, im do this again, cause i think im do the app wrong, i retry it again

Welcome to JackAzzCLAN. Join our Skype Group Chat to meet other clan members.
The average human body contains enough human bones to make up an entire human skeleton... loll wut? xD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hello. My name is David "Chester" Christ. I am a fanfiction novelist from Iceland. Guten tag, as we say.

Username: SlyBash

Belt: 2nd Dan Black Belt (10th Dan Black Belt In IRL Ninjutsu)

Activity in-game(1-7 days a week): 7

Activity in the forum(1-7 days a week): 7

Skype Username: PM me for this.

Mods skilled in: Every

Toribash related skills(art, replays, videos, etc.): My ingenuity and 170 IQ.

Where did you hear about this Clan: A better question is, why haven't you heard about me?

Reason you want to join JackAzz-CLAN: JackAzz-CLAN is a clan full of skilled warriors, like myself. I hope we can cooperate in events, clan wars, and IRL demon hunts.

JackAzz Members you know: All of them, soon.

Previous Clans you've been in: ThePieClan, Twisted Metal, Sexy, Obey, Piratez, Tint

How long you were in them: Years for most

Reason you left / was kicked: They were beneath my unparalleled skill

Have you read the Clan Rules: Yes

Do you accept the Clan Rules: Yes

Notes / Feedback:

I am interested in your clan because I love demons. I am skillfully trained in the ancient art of Ninjutsu, and I use my cunning assasin skills to kill & obliterate demons. But I believe that is only because I am a true demon at heart.

I am 31 years old. I'm mature for my age, though. I love video games and trying to achieve the highest possible place in every video game I play. The highest point in toribash is infinity because you can make your tori as high up as you want.

Every day I wake up and start my rigorous training regime. First, I win a game of chess against a different grand master every day. Magnus and I had coffee last week, actually. While playing chess, I dictate my moves to my playing assistant (don't want to harm my extremely important Toribash-playing fingers!) while squatting 500lb. Here's a picture of my rock hard abs. After that, I stretch for an hour while drinking Matcha and taking nootropics to enhance my mental growth. Then I'll take a run around the block with my dog Sparky.

When I get back is when I play Toribash. I spend at least 7 hours a day honing my skills in single-player, which is why my in-game belt is so low. I don't need to play a lot of games when I win every game I play.

I do NOT smoke weed or drink alcohol. Drugs can and will destroy your brains, and your gains.

Looking forward to hearing your response. Having me in your clan is more important to you than it is to me. Peace
Last edited by SlyBash; Oct 1, 2016 at 01:12 AM.
Originally Posted by SlyBash View Post
Hello. My name is David "Chester" Christ. I am a fanfiction novelist from Iceland. Guten tag, as we say.

Username: SlyBash

Belt: 2nd Dan Black Belt (10th Dan Black Belt In IRL Ninjutsu)

Activity in-game(1-7 days a week): 7

Activity in the forum(1-7 days a week): 7

Skype Username: PM me for this.

Mods skilled in: Every

Toribash related skills(art, replays, videos, etc.): My ingenuity and 170 IQ.

Where did you hear about this Clan: A better question is, why haven't you heard about me?

Reason you want to join JackAzz-CLAN: JackAzz-CLAN is a clan full of skilled warriors, like myself. I hope we can cooperate in events, clan wars, and IRL demon hunts.

JackAzz Members you know: All of them, soon.

Previous Clans you've been in: ThePieClan, Twisted Metal, Sexy, Obey, Piratez, Tint

How long you were in them: Years for most

Reason you left / was kicked: They were beneath my unparalleled skill

Notes / Feedback:

I am interested in your clan because I love demons. I am skillfully trained in the ancient art of Ninjutsu, and I use my cunning assasin skills to kill & obliterate demons. But I believe that is only because I am a true demon at heart.

I am 31 years old. I'm mature for my age, though. I love video games and trying to achieve the highest possible place in every video game I play. The highest point in toribash is infinity because you can make your tori as high up as you want.

Every day I wake up and start my rigorous training regime. First, I win a game of chess against a different grand master every day. Magnus and I had coffee last week, actually. While playing chess, I dictate my moves to my playing assistant (don't want to harm my extremely important Toribash-playing fingers!) while squatting 500lb. Here's a picture of my rock hard abs. After that, I stretch for an hour while drinking Matcha and taking nootropics to enhance my mental growth. Then I'll take a run around the block with my dog Sparky.

When I get back is when I play Toribash. I spend at least 7 hours a day honing my skills in single-player, which is why my in-game belt is so low. I don't need to play a lot of games when I win every game I play.

I do NOT smoke weed or drink alcohol. Drugs can and will destroy your brains, and your gains.

Looking forward to hearing your response. Having me in your clan is more important to you than it is to me. Peace

Hello, I look forwards to seeing you in game. Welcome to JazkAzz.
=3
MEEENGO
Brown
7 days
4 days
brincandocom.games
boxshu,Judo,taekkyon,mushu,xspar,wushu
I beat one custom belt
I saw the samdolf the tournament 11
because I never had a clan and I found the name very cool
I just know he SamDolf and my friend
I never have been in a clan
I never stayed in a clan
I've never been kicked out of a clan, and also never had
yes
yes
Note 10/the feed is very good 10
Originally Posted by MEEENGO View Post
MEEENGO
Brown
7 days
4 days
brincandocom.games
boxshu,Judo,taekkyon,mushu,xspar,wushu
I beat one custom belt
I saw the samdolf the tournament 11
because I never had a clan and I found the name very cool
I just know he SamDolf and my friend
I never have been in a clan
I never stayed in a clan
I've never been kicked out of a clan, and also never had
yes
yes
Note 10/the feed is very good 10

Hey MEEENGO, thanks for applying, unfortunately you didn't use popper format. Do not delete the questions in the application. You have 5 days to resubmit with the popper format, failure will result in a failure.
Belt:blue

Skype Username: zapheth2002 but im not using skype now

Mods skilled in:ABD,Aikido,xspar, lenshu, and a little bit parkour

Where did you hear about this Clan:samdolf

Previous Clans you've been in: lone

How long you were in them: 4weeks

Reason you left / was kicked: Their members r not online

Have you read the Clan Rules: yes i do

Do you accept the Clan Rules:yes i do

Notes / Feedback: Thanks in Advance
Username: Duplicater

Belt: 4th Dan Black Belt

Activity in-game(1-7 days a week): 3 days a week

Activity in the forum(1-7 days a week): 5 days

Skype Username: *optional

Mods skilled in: Boxshu

Toribash related skills(art, replays, videos, etc.): Spar

Where did you hear about this Clan: Samdolf5

Reason you want to join JackAzz-CLAN: I want to being a war team mainly in boxshu

JackAzz Members you know: Samdolf5

Previous Clans you've been in: Vengeance

How long you were in them: 4 months

Reason you left / was kicked: Not active on 2 weeks (exam)

Notes / Feedback: *optional