Ranking
Nah, I'm a green belt,
-----
Noah and any other bleu member who wants to play wushu meet me at the server called "bleu wushu"
Last edited by woowoowoo; Feb 17, 2012 at 03:46 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
No mercy, no forgiveness, and no regrets.
I am looking for someone to teach me a lot of stuff about judo, im not sure if this helps but my school time for when i have school days is 8:00-2:05
Prodpwnage, I can probably tell you a starter I use for judo when I actually play it. I've been playing akidobigdojo.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Need wushu teacher
Im green belt and i need a teacher for wushu and one that can teach me full contole of the ragdoll

GMT +2 ... pls send private msg
[Extreme]--> We are here (Cool Place)------------------------------------------u are all the way over There--->(Uncool) You
If I'm not mistaken Akmal is fairly good in Wushu, maybe he could help you guys out.

I will be ingame and on the Bleu IRC if anyone needs me
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Hello i would enjoy to join you guys and heres the sad thing... im a blue belt and i act like a orange belt... can any of you help me?
Hey, I'll see if I can help you. Also, that's normal. Don't worry about that, it will eventually go away. Just keep playing and don't get frustrated.