~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
I not sure skull with eye or horn...
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Skull on eye.

Oh and don't even think about it bro,you're not my weight category.
WON THORN'S TOURNEY
Okay, Okay. There Cnc post:

Skull orbit too far. That all.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Second version.

Last edited by sirkill1; Mar 19, 2012 at 11:37 AM. Reason: lovely
WON THORN'S TOURNEY
The only CnC i can seem to think of is that the shading inside the eye socket of the skull seems disjointed. And the outline of the iris has an inner white ring, which is a tad annoying to the eye.
Other than that, very imaginative, great work
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
It reminds me of the head of Erth's penis.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Merry Christmas! someone give me spacellama's old barreta set so I can add it. I'll add the rest soon.

<3

Last edited by Hagan; Mar 24, 2012 at 11:11 AM.