1 developers dream
748+ players
14-25$ game

buy it or dont buy it
just shut up and decap each other

EDIT in different versons.
Re: Toribash 2.0 Pre Order
Originally Posted by Zerohero
urghhh........so you cant play it at all without spending money -_-?

Hey, I know you
but paying......
it'd have to be really really good
hampa, i'm not sure if you're still reading this. but are you plannign to make it so payment via dirct debiting is possible from germany is possible?
I'm 14, the pre-order cost makes about 30 LTL here, my dad won't buy it for me...dang...but i got a not-pig-looking piggy bank with about 200$
Anyone who denies Hampa of $15 for this game can go crawl in a hole somewhere. He put so much effort so these people would have something better to do than constantly play HALO online. I, along with all the other ToriVeterans, are more than fine with paying for it. All you n00bs wanted was something to fill time until PS3 came out. YOU ALL SUCK! Thats all. Have a nice (DIE!) day.

GO EVIL!
I just started playing this game like 2 days ago, and I already know im pre-ordering it
Originally Posted by taekwondoo
Anyone who denies Hampa of $15 for this game can go crawl in a hole somewhere. He put so much effort so these people would have something better to do than constantly play HALO online. I, along with all the other ToriVeterans, are more than fine with paying for it. All you n00bs wanted was something to fill time until PS3 came out. YOU ALL SUCK! Thats all. Have a nice (DIE!) day.

GO EVIL!

You're an idiot.

If I spend five years working on a giant statue of a penis, would you pay me to look at it? Now, obviously Hampa has created something better than that, but just because he worked at it doesn't mean he deserves $25.