Ranking
Hello there, guys. Rexoa, I could train with you in wushu, brushu, mushu or smth like that. :]
[ORMO][TW][Ex-GM]
|RUSSUR|ABYSS|HACK|URBAN|DMND|
Hey snake and friends, honestly I dont know I havent posted an app yet since wushu my favorite mod. Ill post onewhen my laptop power supply cord arrives.
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Hai been inactive due to no computer and internet.(still didn't get any)What's up guys?Who is ruling the wushu world these days?
Your messed up world enthrills me
Hard to say, plenty of inactivity due to the time of year. I've been pretty effective offensively lately. True that this org needs some activity. How are you william?
Hai Hai, Just swinging by...
... With a simple question;
Do you guys like Wushu3?
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
I prefer wushu3. Usually set it to 1k or more frames though. That 20 dm difference can be enough to cause carnage not often seen in brushu.
I'm not sure what the difference is between wushu3 and
wushu_pro, but I seem to win in wushu_pro way more than I do in wushu3.

So I like wushu_pro better.
'°o[Ethr♥][My Music][B.A.W.S.]o°'
#Team@#w#@
Imo wushu3 is the only valid alternative to brushu between actual wushu mods..i really enjoy also runshu, the mod (i think) created by prey3r (basically is brushu with a big dojo, an engage distance around 1000 and 2k of frames)
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)