Ranking
toribash is saved if arctic apologizes to me for his wrongdoings and offers his mothers pussy as compensation for keeping me permabanned for well over 8 years now
weird how when all the tb videos were ppl flopping around having fun thats when ppl wanted to play the game
Originally Posted by unbandemon View Post
weird how when all the tb videos were ppl flopping around having fun thats when ppl wanted to play the game

u trollin bro
-----
back in 2013/14 we had concon videos showing off the multiplayer, mocucha videos showcasing spars parkours mma and ukebashing, people making edits for ormo replays, clan videos, and markiplier and zeroyalviking showing the goofy side of tb.

TB TIKTOK SHOULD BE ALL OF THESE THINGS IN ONE. no debate.
Last edited by skizz; May 14, 2023 at 10:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by skizz View Post
u trollin bro
-----
back in 2013/14 we had concon videos showing off the multiplayer, mocucha videos showcasing spars parkours mma and ukebashing, people making edits for ormo replays, clan videos, and markiplier and zeroyalviking showing the goofy side of tb.

TB TIKTOK SHOULD BE ALL OF THESE THINGS IN ONE. no debate.

the 8 million view videos vs the 200k view videos (i guess i should have sayed all the most popular tb videos

the replay compilation videos were big in the community but most of the actual attention was garnered thru the lets players that were just having fun playing jesuscopter
Last edited by unbandemon; May 15, 2023 at 04:54 AM.
kinda true i started playing bc i watched zeroyalviking and chimneyswift play in like 2014
shelby#8266
listen to my music! | commission me!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#freeskizzify
Originally Posted by Nurse View Post
kinda true i started playing bc i watched zeroyalviking and chimneyswift play in like 2014

fellow chimneyswift enjoyer. I fucking loved his videos with double. Actual goats
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
So I completed the battle pass. You can easily get a good amount of TC for a beginner if you complete it. Battlepass also gives a 50 TC booster and a 2x QI booster. However, the paid battle pass is just way more. You get 10 shiai tokens and around 80K TC once you complete it + the 3D items and you easily reach 100K+ or even 200K since the paid battle pass 3D item can be quite rare.

All in all I think this is pretty good and made me want to play a bit more just for the shiai tokens. It was probably easier for me and I can imagine beginners struggling to reach level 25.
NO TITLE
Originally Posted by Sora View Post
So I completed the battle pass. You can easily get a good amount of TC for a beginner if you complete it. Battlepass also gives a 50 TC booster and a 2x QI booster. However, the paid battle pass is just way more. You get 10 shiai tokens and around 80K TC once you complete it + the 3D items and you easily reach 100K+ or even 200K since the paid battle pass 3D item can be quite rare.

All in all I think this is pretty good and made me want to play a bit more just for the shiai tokens. It was probably easier for me and I can imagine beginners struggling to reach level 25.

yeah its well designed i hope that it just continues to have the same creativity its been having
shelby#8266
listen to my music! | commission me!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#freeskizzify