Toribash
Originally Posted by Bloodtears View Post
Why the F*CK does it save animations to .bmp?

-_-

Thats kinda weird to ask. It saves each frame somewhere, then you put then together with another program, I believe.
mine doesnt look like that at all...i cant change the look..i dont know why..if i do it says i have to change the blood...how the hell do i do that?And when i try to do an animation it only shows one frame.
This tutorial is compatible with the current version of POV-Ray (which is 3.6) and all systems.

If you don't understand it, then read it again and look closer. This tells you everything you need to know.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Does anybody know how to change in pov-ray joints colors and body sculpture, which code what means? and its us possible to to change hear texture? use textures from game? and exactly which inc files i sould use to change around world. like where they are.

Please who have a time, reply
Last edited by Pendragon_old; Jun 4, 2008 at 01:32 PM.
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
Does anybody know how to change in pov-ray joints colors and body sculpture, which code what means? and its us possible to to change hear texture? use textures from game? and exactly which inc files i sould use to change around world. like where they are.

Please who have a time, reply

Putting in custom joint colors!
Joint colors are kind of tricky. You need to find the entire // JOINTS section and replace it with the following code:

// JOINTS
#declare playerAjoints=<147/255,0/255,0/255>;
#declare playerBjoints=<40.8/255, 168.3/255, 219.3/255>;
#declare joint=0;
#macro Joint(xpos,ypos,zpos,Radius, xvel, yvel, zvel, xavel, yavel, zavel, r, g, b)
#declare joint=joint+1;
sphere { <xpos, -ypos, zpos>, Radius
	pigment {color rgb (joint<21 ? playerAjoints : playerBjoints)  }
	finish  { 
	//reflection 0.5
	reflection 0
	diffuse .1
	specular 1 
	diffuse .1
        } 
}
#end
You need to define which color you want each player's joints to be in the first two lines. The colors have to be in the form <#/255, #/255, #/255>, where # is the rgb color from 0-255.

What the above script does is have PovRay count the joints as they are made, and give the first 20 joints one color and the other 20 joints the other color.
Last edited by volt; Jun 5, 2008 at 01:04 AM.
Hi. I used to be a damn good mod (wayback 2008 and earlier) and then veb made me not a mod.
Been playing competitive Team Fortress 2.