Ranking
anime

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Started watching Code:Breaker and Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne.

EDIT: Oh my... Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne is pretty bad in terms of storyline. Disappointing artwork, too. I think I will follow the series for a few episodes to see if it gets better. If not, I'm just going to drop it.

Also started watching Little Busters. To be quite honest, it looks like the first season of Clannad minus the romance leaving just the Comedy/style. Oh, and Sukitte Iinayo. Kimi ni Todoke-style character personalities based on how things look.
Last edited by LastGod; Oct 7, 2012 at 11:06 AM.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Still watching Eyeshield.. Im at 98th Episode..
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Now at 107, its being interesting after Deimon Devil Bats meet Shinryuuji Nagas..
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
I'm rating SAO right up there with Steins;Gate.

Absolutely heart-wrenching. Episode 15, if it is what I think it is, will be exactly what I think Steins;Gate needed.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by ImmortalCow View Post
Where's a good place to watch SAO online?

I don't usually watch ongoing series...

gogoanime is what I use. Best and most updated. All their links are live 99.999% of the time.
Hoss.
gogoanime what? .com? .tv? or what?
and.. I watch in indonesian sub. well, its not fast for updates..
Im looking for english one.. Sword Art Online.. How many episodes is that anime? In indonesia sub. Its still in Eps. 14 and this Sunday Eps. 15 will Release in indonesia sub.
- made in Indonesia