Toribash
Originally Posted by iTemp View Post
you didnt say nothing about me
i hate you

you actually said t b h. and i spent like 2 hours trying to get what u meant :')

EDIT: still didn't get it.

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Fire is one of my good friends. And he is very very skilled ingame. Some of you know him like Moop and Scourge. I would love for him to be in [Parrot]. He's a good friend and he is a very good player.
Last edited by rainboweye; Sep 23, 2016 at 11:59 PM.
Originally Posted by rainboweye View Post
Fire is one of my good friends. And he is very very skilled ingame. Some of you know him like Moop and Scourge. I would love for him to be in [Parrot]. He's a good friends and he is a very good player.

Thank you rainboweye!

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
LegGang
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
If Moop and rainbowI like him and he's not a potato then I don't have any reason to say no

Trust me, I am not a potato ;)

LegGang
Originally Posted by Tsuion View Post
tell me a poem relevant to you

roses are red
violets are blue
I am smart
but still love you

got what I mean?

(don't reject me pls tsuison)

LegGang
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
If Moop and rainbowI like him and he's not a potato then I don't have any reason to say no

Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Trust me, I am not a potato ;)

He's a fucking liar, I found a selfie of him on the internet.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post

He's a fucking liar, I found a selfie of him on the internet.

oh no! I got exposed

LegGang
Hey now
You're a rockstar
Get your game on
Go play

Please rate my poem on a scale of 1-5 and submit a 3 page essay on what you think was good about it and what you think could have been better

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة