Stalker
Texture Artist
3D Artist
Ragey07
3D Artist
Platavion
3D Artist
What we do, and plan to do.

Our primary and only goal is to bring you, the toribashians new and exciting items to trick out your tori, or even power them up...
What lies in wait for you from the Forgers is and will always be a mystery, but we promise to make you happy with every release!

FAQ:

FAQ

Hints.
DISCLAIMER:
All items under hints are not set in stone, and may not even be made. We will not reveal information or answer questions about the items either.

Hints.

Last edited by Icky; Jul 7, 2018 at 06:33 AM.
3D objects never glitch. They made them to prevent the glitching.

When was the last time you saw a new hair be released?
Originally Posted by Deridor View Post
excuse me, in what ways do 3d objects glitch?

D: I meant Hairs mostly, sorry Deridor. In Lightning mods they sort of bloat. But otherwise.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
D: I meant Hairs mostly, sorry Deridor. In Lightning mods they sort of bloat. But otherwise.

nah I was wholeheartedly curious, i've only seen hairs be glitchy

Idk what there is to do about the hair, though im not a coder or even a hair forger so I can't say much either. Physics are just funky with the hair system, as they are with tb in general sometimes.
When was the last time you saw a new hair be released?[/QUOTE]
--- the pony tail was the last hair i saw released

they dont bloat--- the uke an tori are small, the 3ditem remain unchanged, as do the hairs in that mod

RE a new Hair item ----- Pls pls pls make me a cord from my walkman to my adPhones..... it would look so cool flicking about
Last edited by judd666; Jun 10, 2015 at 03:59 AM. Reason: cause 2 i wanna
Signature Permissions no
Originally Posted by darkexxod View Post
would the cord have any "density" or would you be able to click joints through it?

i envision it just like a single strand like on top of the Fez, as hair it just bounces around - attached @ each end, ie the top of left thigh to the left side of the head

i dont see it getting in the way of ur joints like the silly hat n scarf. - it would be a thin cord
Signature Permissions no
Hairs can only be attached to head as of now, so making a cord is technically impossible.

it's the other way around, in lightning mods your tori is usually smaller, 3d items just don't scale.
But the daimyo by far is one of the worst items to play with in like ABD and such, when it does "freak out" it covers most of your upper body joints
Originally Posted by darkexxod View Post
But the daimyo by far is one of the worst items to play with in like ABD and such, when it does "freak out" it covers most of your upper body joints

Lol, I use it just for fun, although I agree one of the worst :P