Ranking
Heeeey its me again...... I hope i'm not harassing you or anything...

Well, I turned 17 over the winter and I figured I wanted to give urban another shot. I have changed in the 3 weeks since I have last applied for urban. Even though a lot of people can say that, I truly believe that I have. Not sure how, but my toribash style is much different now.

I enjoy writing a lot. Even though it may sound nerdy, it has a lot of benefits online. It allows people to respect you as a mature person. I think urban could use a writer to write things like contest forums, and stuff like that. I do artwork, and video editing, but right now, I simply do not have the tools to do any of that. *I can make signatures though, I use brushes for that instead of a tablet*. For drawing textures and stuff, I use a Cintiq 24HD drawing tablet, which is expensive. It has been stolen from me and I do not have the funds to buy another one.

I do not have a professional video editor, as of now, I have iMovie and iMovie HD. I can edit pretty well on iMovie HD however. I would stick out as an urban member, because I am mature, (nothing this clan doesn't have), I am a good writer in my opinion, I am a good and growing toribash player, and I have a passion for anything that requires creativity. Arts, Music, and Toribash. I am not very fond of the RPG style games or the First person Shooter games.

The reason I want to join urban is because this is one of the old clans that is respected widely around the toribash community. I have seen ignorant players who have flamed Urban, for no apparent reason, saying their clan is better when they can't even afford a tag. One reason is to become a well known person, and to make this clan well known to the newer players. Another reason is to become the best in everything I do, wether its sports, or toribash.

Previous clans I have been in are [Pwn] and [TKZ], and as stated in my previous application, were both led by Warman2011. I have quit them because I have realized that warman is not a good leader. I have previously stuck with him because he was my friend. Not anymore. He flamed me, and everyone in his clan, which is another reason I have abandoned him.

I prefer the mods takkeyyon, kickboxing, aikido (classic and BD), improv wushu, and lenshu. I also enjoy sparring. Things you should know about me is that I live in Hawaii, and I am planning to go to college when I am 20. I no longer look up to kat, and most of the improvement in my single player replays was from watching Numbers's replays.

As in my other application, I will list the information you actutally asked for.

Nationality: Hawaiian
Belt: Black
Preferred Mods:takkeyyon, kickboxing, aikido (classic and BD), improv wushu, lenshu, running mod (sparring)
Old Clans: TKZ, PWN
Why do you want to join?: Stated above
What kind of skills do you bring to Urban ?: Writing, Art, Movies.=
Other Qualities: I am a very creative person, and more is stated above.
You will need to include 3-5 replays. ( SP prefered, Examples below )
We do not accept replays made on previous accounts, if you've made a new account make new replays.
Replay form: YourName - ReplayName.rpl
Draw a Lemon: Heres one I drew for a school project.

NOTE: I have posted multiple times, due to worrying about my internet timing out frequently.
-----
LEMON
-----
Sorry Image didnt upload.
If it doesnt upload this time, then go to the URL
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/192/lemoni.jpg/
-----
I have made my replays a zip file so you don't have to download each file. My replays are more boom hit based, except for the airkick replay, that has only one boomhit.
The Abkick replay is just a replay that features a kick that splits uke, the Airkick replay is a replay that focuses more on the dms, not the booms, the Grav-30 replay is my first and only -30 gravity replay i have made, The HeadDM replay is a replay where I used my head to dismember uke, Kick of kings was the first replay that was influenced by numbers. I used the way numbers launched himself using my leg. It didn't cause the spin i had wanted, however. The psycho kick is one of my least favorite replays in that bunch. The rest of the replays are based on their names. I name my replays based on the first dm or the most significant move I make in the replay, since I name the replays before I complete them so incase i accidentally space, I don't lose them.
-----
Sorry for the quadruple posting, but I had to make a seperate post for the other replays. The uploader said my zip file was too big, Sorry.
-----
Oh and one more thing, my gmt is -10. I think my other app said -5, thats wrong.
Attached Files
Keoni Superpunch.rpl (214.8 KB, 17 views)
Keoni Slamkick.rpl (156.5 KB, 3 views)
Keoni Psycho Kick.rpl (111.9 KB, 3 views)
Keoni Kick of Kings.rpl (178.3 KB, 3 views)
Keoni HeadDM.rpl (60.2 KB, 3 views)
Keoni Grav-30Replay.rpl (128.3 KB, 4 views)
Keoni Airkick.rpl (150.7 KB, 5 views)
Keoni Abkick.rpl (73.8 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by keoni109; Jan 21, 2012 at 09:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals
I was gonna say that the skeet was great in that first replay.

Until I saw uke's joints.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
These are 2 other replays I have for my application. My first one was inspired by Tamer0. I wanted to get many dm's without letting uke get any points. I failed and only got a stomach and a head kick. The other replay is another one I liked.
Attached Files
Keoni Punch of Kings.rpl (76.9 KB, 8 views)
Keoni QuickKick.rpl (113.2 KB, 3 views)
I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals
Okay. Thanks anyways
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Guess i didnt improve enough to get into urban...... Oh well ILL BE BAK

bibi
Nationality: Brazilian.
Belt:2dan.
Preferred Mods: Aikidobigdoj.o
Old Clans: [Void],[nm].
Why do you want to join?:For I learn from the best, and you guys are the best!
I've played with some of you, but I sometimes miss great skills and want to join with the urban.
What kind of skills do you bring to Urban ?:Everything I learned will help other clans in this.
I would love to get in, help the clan I'm very active in the forum and the game.
And I am part of the Brazilian organization Toribash
Attached Files
Sorriso.rpl (73.2 KB, 8 views)
golpe de judo.rpl (41.0 KB, 6 views)
Aikidobigdojo.rpl (65.9 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by nivelson; Jan 23, 2012 at 10:46 PM.
Nationality: Brazilian
Belt: Black
Preferred Mods: wushufixed, wushu_pro and rashu
Old Clans: -Rage and -Kickz
Why do you want to join?: I know that Urban is a good clan, i've seen various replays mades by Urban members and think that the clan can help me and i can help the clan
What kind of skills do you bring to Urban ?: Ingame fight, and i can teach newbies
Other Qualities:
Friendly, i can entry almost ever when needed, im active in the forum and in the game but in the forum im more, in the game i play more singleplayer than multiplayer.
Attached Files
ago2808 - decap do mal.rpl (21.9 KB, 3 views)
ago2808 - decap punch.rpl (16.4 KB, 3 views)
ago2808 - NH Decap.rpl (38.6 KB, 2 views)
ago2808 - OMFG.rpl (19.2 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Agony; Jan 25, 2012 at 04:05 AM.
[21:19] <@Arctic> n sei pq o ed foi tirar o pinto mano
como pinto no almoço