LOve
5 Votes / 0.00%
HAte
1 Votes / 0.00%
PIDDA PLAYS TEEMO SO HE SHALL DIE BY PONIES
10,000,000,004 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 10000000010. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

It stopped making sense when you put the Giant Dick Monster in the bathtub with your fucking cat. That cat was
Proud member of Frost <3
Pidda-SpmSL-KwlPwnz-Deeza445-Mongius <3
It stopped making sense when you put the Giant Dick Monster in the bathtub with your fucking cat. That cat was Kwl's boyfriend, that
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
It stopped making sense when you put the Giant Dick Monster in the bathrub with your fucking cat. That cat was Kwl's boyfriend, that he made love to
It stopped making sense when you put the Giant Dick Monster in the bathrub with your fucking cat. That cat was Kwl's boyfriend, that he made love to in cupboards with
Proud member of Frost <3
boom answer these hopefully without resorting to internet...lol these are good ones xD

1. A boy was at a carnival and went to a booth where a man said to the boy, "If I write your exact weight on this piece of paper then you have to give me $50, but if I cannot, I will pay you $50."

The boy looked around and saw no scale so he agrees, thinking no matter what the carny writes he'll just say he weighs more or less.

In the end the boy ended up paying the man $50. How did the man win the bet?

2. What kind of cheese is made backwards?

3.What is the next 3 letters in this riddle?
o t t f f s s _ _ _

4. A man was born in 1955. He's alive and well today at age 33. How is this possible?

5. This is a most unusual paragraph - and so is its companion paragraph that follows. This writing may annoy you until you find out why it is so unusual, for you won't find a solution instantly. But don't go into a tailspin about it, for it isn't that difficult. But you will admit that it is most unusual. This writing looks so ordinary that you might think that nothing is worng with it. And, in fact, nothing is wrong with it. But it is unusual, and you must ask why. If you study and think about it, you may find out why, but you must do it without any coaching of any kind. No doubt if you work at it for long, it will dawn on you...who knows? So start to study it now, and try your skill at finding out what is so unusual about this writing.

6. if there were 2 people visible standing alone in a square, how is it that there are 3 people?
Proud member of Frost <3
3.What is the next 3 letters in this riddle?
OTT

6. if there were 2 people visible standing alone in a square, how is it that there are 3 people?
The other was not visible.

1. A boy was at a carnival and went to a booth where a man said to the boy, "If I write your exact weight on this piece of paper then you have to give me $50, but if I cannot, I will pay you $50." In the end the boy ended up paying the man $50. How did the man win the bet?
Uh... He wrote something but didn't show the boy what it was?
A boy was at a carnival and went to a booth where a man said to the boy, "If I write your exact weight on this piece of paper then you have to give me $50, but if I cannot, I will pay you $50." In the end the boy ended up paying the man $50. How did the man win the bet?
IM TOO SMART FOR YOU MANG
He wrote "Your exact weight" on the paper.

What kind of cheese is made backwards?
I just take the questions literally now.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edam_%28cheese%29
Made backwards is Edam so I googled edam.

This is a most unusual paragraph - and so is its companion paragraph that follows. This writing may annoy you until you find out why it is so unusual, for you won't find a solution instantly. But don't go into a tailspin about it, for it isn't that difficult. But you will admit that it is most unusual. This writing looks so ordinary that you might think that nothing is worng with it. And, in fact, nothing is wrong with it. But it is unusual, and you must ask why. If you study and think about it, you may find out why, but you must do it without any coaching of any kind. No doubt if you work at it for long, it will dawn on you...who knows? So start to study it now, and try your skill at finding out what is so unusual about this writing.

Is it supposed to be misspelled?
Last edited by Pidda; Aug 26, 2012 at 01:15 PM.
It stopped making sense when you put the Giant Dick Monster in the bathrub with your fucking cat. That cat was Kwl's boyfriend, that he made love to in cupboards with. This continued until
It stopped making sense when you put the Giant Dick Monster in the bathrub with your fucking cat. That cat was Kwl's boyfriend, that he made love to in cupboards with. This continued until hlmaster had buttsecks

I'm ok with this.
~Hl
Last edited by Hlmaster; Aug 27, 2012 at 01:08 AM. Reason: OH HELL YES
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
It stopped making sense when you put the Giant Dick Monster in the bathrub with your fucking cat. That cat was Kwl's boyfriend, that he made love to in cupboards with. This continued until hlmaster had buttsecks. The End Biatch.
He hasn't given a reason, so I shall assume he has gone to break the world record for continuous masturbation ~ Deeza445