Toribash
Well he said he was a 8.5 ingame and we're not currently looking for big ingame activity we're looking for forum activity.
"*bursts into tears* I can't talk about it! It's so horrible! They were-- they were-- the milk! Oh God, the milk!."
yeah mhhh
"*bursts into tears* I can't talk about it! It's so horrible! They were-- they were-- the milk! Oh God, the milk!."
imma do some training with him... imma teach him movement and flow... and then i will get him to make another app
Belt (Black Belt +): black belt
Age (share if comfortable): older than 13 less than 18 :3
Why you want to join: i want to join because one of your members inspired me to do better and join the clan
Do you have any alt accounts?(if so which ones): i do not
Do you have any skills?: What do you specialize in? (Modding, Marketing, Art, Video Making, etc.): im getting better at making art but im not the best right now
How in-game active are you? (1/10):9/10
How forum active are you? (1/10):7/10
How/where did you hear about iCoF?: a member joined my friends server
Do you have any infractions?: no
Previous clans (if any): energy, apoc
Favorite mods (Best mods):aikido,judo
Tell us about yourself: my name is ashley and i love puppies and helping others
Replays:
Add your gamer card:toribash:sxysniper xbox360: l0l its a panda
Attached Files
beast.rpl (73.6 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Ashley; Aug 4, 2013 at 09:49 PM.
Sniper: Show us a share of your art... also i do not believe you are 7/10 forum active Also for now... its a no.... If i see you ingame and you are decent enough i may re consider but just post replays man... It will help a lot..
Also, WE are looking for more SINGLE player replays... not MULTI.... also sorry if i seem a bit moody... ive got things on my mind..
I say no sorry.
Belt (Black Belt+): 2nd dan black belt
Age (share if Comfortable) i'm almost 19 :3 dun blame me

Why you want to join?: i met someone from icof and he was pretty cool :3
Do you have any alt accounts?(if so which ones):uncle fudge
Do you have any skills?: What do you specialize in? (Modding,Marketing,Art,Video Making,etc): i guess i'm pretty on on being on mah feet
How in-game active are you? (1/10):9/10
How forum active are you? (1/10):6/10
How/where did you hear about iCoF?: when i joined you guys were pretty new
Do you have any infractions?:no
Previous Clans (if any): pyro mavrik
Favorite mods (Best Mods) akido,jousting
Tell us about yourself:My name is mitchell and i like tacos :3
Replays:
Add your gamer card:toribash:dawnwolf