Toribash
Playing Ashe with Zilean support, hit lvl 2 and we blow up Vayne and win lane from then on. Later on in the game as they're defending against super minions I ult down from mid lane outer turret and hit Soraka, who then got killed by super minions (she was stunned for ages).
#calculated
Juked and baited a Yasuo and Nunu using Yi

Meditate while opponents try to tank the turrets is thebest

People with the SKT T1 and TSM in their name piss me off (Those Faker and Bjergsen wannabe's)

Has anyone tried using tf ult to go to your fountain when fiora uses her ult on you?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post

People with the SKT T1 and TSM in their name piss me off (Those Faker and Bjergsen wannabe's)

Has anyone tried using tf ult to go to your fountain when fiora uses her ult on you?

every time I see a SKT T1 zed mid I know its a instant win for me. They are almost always trash.

And I havent tried that yet, but I have tried recalling with ekko and then ulting back to where I was.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
every time I see a SKT T1 zed mid I know its a instant win for me.

until then they're legit skt t1 members.
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
You're looking at it the wrong way.

That game was almost a 100% guaranteed loss. It's the other games that mattered, and you didn't do good enough to carry them.

Twitch was useless, Riven was useless, Blitz couldn't land an ULT let alone a grab so he was useless, and we almost won. It was such a close game for a 4v5. If only my team had listened earlier for that Baron...

People overestimate how hard it is to kill Baron. It just takes 2 people: a tank and a dps like an ADC or Master fucking Yi.
--------------
Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post

Lol I saw this retarded Quinn with the name TSM Kitty, and she went 2/6/1. I was like level 23 and I thought it was hilarious that she was the most useless fuck.
Last edited by EJM; Jun 6, 2015 at 08:14 PM. Reason: Double post bug.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays

LCS

Hoss.
I haven't been keeping up with the LCS.

But they have Pobelter?
-----
Did anybody make any Fantasy Leagues yet?

If so, join mine pls

http://fantasy.lolesports.com/share/...Yph5tlkIY4Pktp

Or send me a link to yours if you're making more progress.
Last edited by SparChar; Jun 7, 2015 at 05:55 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays