Toribash
Ehh, I bought Minecraft for the survival sandbox theme, stayed for the creative build. I made a few servers here and there, most of them shut down when school returned.

Where has everyone been lately? Our activity seems a bit low.
To The persons Who tell me to get Forum Active :P

Anyways!
Back to replay making again.

Takayshi- Trickin it up [T].rpl

Takayshi- Grand x].rpl

<Takayshi> Who is Takayshi? And why he has a Quote of something that Takayshi never said?
The Grand replay was pretty good, I liked that split kick and the skeet dm! The tricking was pretty cool too but there was a moment where the flow was way off and too jumpy.

I'm sure you guys have heard this song, some of you may not have. It's really good, thought I'd share it with you guys.
Lean on is beginning to get old, it was alright a month ago etc. It's starting to become the new "Happy - Pharrell Williams". That's just what I feel about it though.
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
Lean on is beginning to get old, it was alright a month ago etc. It's starting to become the new "Happy - Pharrell Williams". That's just what I feel about it though.

I know, I just can't get it out of my head XD
Wolololololo
The Grand replay was pretty good, I liked that split kick and the skeet dm! The tricking was pretty cool too but there was a moment where the flow was way off and too jumpy.

I'm sure you guys have heard this song, some of you may not have. It's really good, thought I'd share it with you guys.

Yeah, I've heard this song.
The wubs are strong in this one.

INSERT INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE HERE
PM me if you need anything

I love that song since the single released
You only live once.