Toribash
i suggest you should improve and fix your clan.. So good luck with that..

Click here!

Yeah...try to make your DSC better?
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Hey guys.. Why don't we reconstruct our clan.. Start again with the members that are there now and make an application form and enter clan events and stuff?
Sorry for the inconvience i did not know about this page
-----
And im pretty sure no one wants to join now but if you do just pm me thats where i add members to clan
-----
yes
-----
I kinda need to stop but anyways if u will be an good leader and join the clan i will rank u up so you can actually check this page and read things becsuse i obviously wont check it often :P so yeah pm me to join and become a proud leader of (Aero)
-----
Let Me Make This Clear we dont need pros in our clan that is even if u are one anyone who wants to join can join but u have to pm me so yea im not adding a belt limit or anything but as long as u have a qi limit of at least 50 just pm me or any other leader they might check but for sure i dont anyways cya guys.
-----
oh and apex i reccomend u start your new can talk on another page im not happy with unrelated things to my clan so yea....
Last edited by Furier; Apr 17, 2014 at 01:52 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hey people wished here and Budai thank you for the help but i have this under control if i need help i will let you know anyways Our clan is under control it is building up very slowly we our still working on it everyone who gave tips we would like to thank you but this clan is working . + i dont really like insults including the insult in a different form apex. Everyone who posted on it i will send a pm to you. GodsFury Furier sent u a pm. We are working on rules and the dsc but people we our working on the clan. If u noticed at this time it has plenty of members last time i counted it was 33 so people I would like it if u gave any kinda tips + The minimum belt will be put at brown. me and Furier have this under control Umadbro u werent banned and i think Furier sent a pm for u. Anyways we have this under control. Budai send Furier a pm as he mentioned he didnt read about this forum. So people just leave Fuse alone and maybe one day u will consider joining it other wise Fuse is a clan for the people who want to have fun.Oh and i hate doing forms or whatever so we decided not to add one.Anyways thank you all for reading this comment.
-----
Oh and ignore what Furier said :P
Last edited by Wished; May 1, 2014 at 11:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[Fuse]Furier : However I believe you are better than me at everything i ever done Wished u r better.
May I please be in? im a Bluebelt but im ok at the game
-----
May i please join i am a Blue belt but I am good at mushu
Last edited by gbud998; May 9, 2014 at 01:02 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump