Toribash
7pm.. -7 gmt.. oh my f**cking God. =| it's.. mid of the day.. 12:00. i'll be in shool :|
can't You make it more.. comfortable to others?
he has lol, with the time he set up at least half the members can make it, but mabey you can hold it on a weekend espnz? that way everyone can make it?
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
Originally Posted by Masterj05h View Post
he has lol, with the time he set up at least half the members can make it, but mabey you can hold it on a weekend espnz? that way everyone can make it?

Alright Josh.. The tourney will be on the 12th. Meaning this Saturday. Same time 7 p.m. GMT -7.
7 pm = 19.00
To gmt +2
28 -> 04.00 am. Ok me and Toni wont make it. Thanks anyway.
Clan Blood Leader
so what time will it be for me?
Strictly a replay maker with a LOW amount of tc. (;
Something came up guys. And I'll be extremely busy on Saturday. Tourney will be post-poned. Sorry Guys.
so.... when is the tourney gonna be?
Originally Posted by kylan97 View Post
so.... when is the tourney gonna be?

Not sure yet, but there definitely will be one.
err come on i havent participated in tourneys l8ely, and its kinda boring on toribash atm.
lol are we still gonna have a tourney?
Originally Posted by EspnzAlvr View Post
Not sure yet, but there definitely will be one.

Originally Posted by kylan97 View Post
err come on i havent participated in tourneys l8ely, and its kinda boring on toribash atm.
lol are we still gonna have a tourney?

Since apparently you dont know what the bolded word means ill explain the meaning for you.

definitely: Something will happen no matter what; 100% likely hood of event taking place.

So stop asking stupid questions kylan, especially ones that have been answered for you.
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?