Toribash
It doesn't look as bad now. But I don't like the gaps between the pieces of metal. Too many gaps, but this is nicely done with effort.
Nice
lol, why carn? they give a nice look to the head, putting pieces of metal above each other is boring to look at too.
xsgamer, it will be full jointed set xD read the title and op :<
and no need to discuss the price now, it is left for when it is finished, malfunction will decide.
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
Hm, I love the look of head but the forehead looks kinda, weird, maybe make it blue wires? Not up to me though xD

Milf Malf will decide
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
On the forehead, there's one part I don't like. https://imgur.com/a/wLH58
The bottom line on the forehead meets with the blue lines on the side of the head, but the line above it just goes into nothing :/ I think you should make both of the black lines on the forehead meet up with the blue lines on the sides of the head. Otherwise, great job so far!
you're on thin ice, pal
Not a big fan of it.
Dont like how everything is so straight and clean which isnt neceserally a bad thing. Just think in this case its way over done and takes away from the head/set. Everthing looks like its it own layer and I never like that even if I used to and still have this problem aswell.
But that might just be my prefrence.
Last edited by Headles; Jun 10, 2016 at 01:26 PM.
Sup nerd
that's robotic not realistic or human lol
also koz, it is not that important xD
finished the most annoying part

wip #3

I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
eh, I don't really like the hands to be honest... They give more of a cartoon-ish feel than a robotic feel, and the fingers look like an alien is wearing a glove with metal things on them, not a robot with armor or something ;-; I think you can do a lot better, and they aren't nearly as detailed as the head, it makes it look off...
you're on thin ice, pal
I agree with kozmo, Im looking for realism, they do seem cartoon like. About what headles said, if everything is too straight is throws off the set.

also the middle of the head make them connect in some way, as kozmo said a while back
Last edited by Milf; Jun 12, 2016 at 04:23 AM.
Parrot
The shade of blue used for the fingers is way too dark, you can hardly tell that the fingers are there at all. Though it seems from the above comments that no one likes the hands at all. Take it with a grain of salt and try again, but don't use dark blue against black please.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Originally Posted by 00Assassin00 View Post
that's robotic not realistic or human lol
also koz, it is not that important xD
finished the most annoying part

wip #3

... Hope you aren't serious about what you jusy said, you do know robotic is a theme and not a style. Styles are realistic/cartoon/anime/tribal/simplistic. Robotic is a theme which can be made in different styles.
To me this is symplistic just mark area fill it in and apply a filter to it. No shading or anything involved besides that.
Sup nerd