Toast
11 Votes / 13.75%
1handclap
15 Votes / 18.75%
Jire
5 Votes / 6.25%
Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

onamist (Dalliance now), 1handclap,missuse, Toast and Gum are the ones who know the market best by far. Most people don't even know the correlation of price development, inflation/deflation, supply and demand and all that fancy stuff and just roll with the good old “I check prices with deal finder” way and hope for the best.

Going by profit and activity is somewhat idiotic. What matters is their experience, strategies and revenue overall.

There are loads of guys I hardly know who might deserve the prize. A lot of newbies are rolling their dices in the market and make profit, most of them I consider stupidos who go with “buy low, sell high” way only and ignore common sense factors.

If you want to award a marketfag's activity and profit instead of his skills consider yourself ranted at.
There are a few marketeers who wrote very, very good toturials and articles about how the market works. I suggest you take a look at them before looking for someone with a big wallet.
Last edited by Redundant; May 27, 2011 at 02:19 AM.
How are you?
As much as I appreciate you saying that I can't really accept it, although I did complete my last full set this month. So now I have all the regular items and a bunch of collectors. I feel like sticking to the price checks for now and hopefully I will move up and take on more responsibility on Toribash. But for now I need to work on my exam prep.

Anyways missuse is just a given and an article has already been made about him. To be perfectly honest I think it should either go to you Zinx or Star. I have watched Star from the beginning and he has become quite a success in my eyes. And Zinx I have helped you with Tint's shop and you are actually going a great job and I quite like the way you run it. I say duel article and compare both perspectives.
Redundant, We are looking at profit, economy knowledge, and everything. Stop ranting on everything I do D:

My list is : Toast and Missuse.
Toast for his great help in tint's shop and the price check mega thread, these show his dedication, and his incredibly applied knowledge in the price check mega thread, and his accomplishment of getting every single in-game item, or atleast almost there.

Missuse for obvious reasons.
I wasn't ranting at you, I was ranting at people. :P

Toast has the greatest impact on the market due his reputation and altruistic efforts atm, even though he is a modest guy and does not want this.
How are you?