Ranking
Original Post
Giving away my inv!
Okay, I closed my shop and I've decided to give away my inv - minus qi items and stuff I'm using. But there's a twist (that's why it's in events not market). You must convince me that I want to give it to you. Convince that I want to give it you, not that I should, or that you deserve/need it. Tc bribes accepted and will give you more chance.

Also don't suck up to me like people did in the SFC.

Here's my inv so you can see what glorious goodies are available. Winner will be decided when there's a clear winner or when I feel like it.

gogogogogo
work it harder make it better do it faster makes us stronger more than ever hour after our work is never over
Originally Posted by A0Xr View Post
Nooooooooooooooooo!!

No begging/sucking up or anything like.

Maybe say how awesome you are and say how good you'd look with the items... IDK...

Edit: Oh btw in case you don't know - I'm giving my whole inv to one person (y'know minus the stuff i'm using)

Im spongebob. I'd look awesome in ANYTHING.

also there may be something in it for you (i know things). :3
:D
Also say what you have done for me in the past, stuff like that...
work it harder make it better do it faster makes us stronger more than ever hour after our work is never over
You know what's awesome, A0Xr? Awesome people being awesome towards you, for being awesome. You know you want to give that inventory to someone who's awesome and will appreciate it. Remember all the laffs we had on mIRC? The rants about mistikal being so very gay? Remember, A0Xr? There's only a few people like me who can appreciate, respect, and mirror your awesome beliefs, and in effect, be awesome themselves.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
You are awesome.
I love you.
I'm poor and would look amazing with that stuff.
I played with you at jousting.
I'm unloved.
I'm nice and would give new people some good items.
No longer playing Toribash, so fuck off
Amethyst Trails

Because I like Daft Punk. Because with Amethyst trails, my amethyst/quicksilver-look would be complete. I have really done nothing for or with you, but here I am.
Last edited by dalir; Jun 24, 2008 at 03:17 PM.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
HAI!

read this in the style of tony blair !

i need summat orange!

atm i cudnt be anyless orange which defeats the object of mah name

also
i cant buy tc or tb but i wud if i could
and
kel loves me!..................... alot!

KTHNXBAI!
Last edited by orangesoda; Jun 23, 2008 at 07:51 PM.
Hu loves orangesoda?
I'd really love some of this, but in all honesty nothing splits me from the rest of the people posting here.

I mean, if you want to give me something thats great, and thank you. But besides that, I'm not spectacular in any way, I mean I try to edit mods and stuff, but thats about it.

So whatever, if anything, you give me is great! Even if you don't there are better people to give it to.

So anyway, have a nice day.
I made you who you are a0xr.
Think about it.
Think about what i've done to make you so great.
Your my child.
*eastenders music*
:D
hey i know you said no qi items but can i have Toxic blood ill pay the transfer fee (or mores)

you were my second choice for people to win in the SFC

Iv'e been playing this game for about 6months now and im still fairly poor

id like the toxic blood and im a gecko (toxic is the pretty and win)

i think we used to be good friends when we were newb's

(could be wrong there though...)

most people consider me a nice person because i am and recentaly gave some of m items to the newb's and i still am >.> as i said the toxic blood would be nice as would some of the texture's (but those can't be traded FOOO .)

Iv'e set up Birthday threads for two clans and donated lots of money in presents.

I'm not banned from any server's or have ever been suspended from the forums. i haven't even gotten an infraction

I try to help people when i see their threads in support (if i can) and make sure im nice about it.

I made an awesome mod remember it it was the "Waterfall Mod " thread and i have also made a mod for my previous clan [Triforce]

I'm very Forum active and In-game active (i almost got 5th dan too)

i guess thats it i think i should win but thats my opinion i could use some of thoes items and id love if i could get them and the rest of the items id either sell or give away.

________________________ _______________________________
~~~~Madgecko11
Last edited by Madgecko11; Jun 23, 2008 at 08:15 PM.
Now with 100% less angst